Chapter Eleven: Daughter of a Villian

Thanks to catmikaelson for the name of chapter, name of Joker and Harley's daughter and song! This song is so catchy! I love it!
Outfit Harley and Joker's daughter is wearing:
(P.S. Sorry it's blurry. I couldn't get a clearer imagine and some things I will not use, the phone case, the necklace.) Enjoy!❤️

~Gotham Arcade~

~Gotham Arcade~

Scarlett's POV
"YES!! I won! I won!"
"Yeah, yeah! Rub it in!" Althea spats. I laugh.
"Oh wait... I shouldn't laugh you could crush me or laser me.." I say almost forgetting that Althea was the daughter of Superman and WonderWoman.
"You're fine." She replies.
"Nice job!" Celeste say beaming at me.
"Yeah, nice job!" Paige adds.
"Thanks!" I reply.
"I just realized how good you look in human form." I whisper to Celeste and she looks down at herself admiring the skin.
"Well anyway. You guys want to go to the diner in here?" All three of my friends nod and we go in the diner inside the arcade.

~Diner inside Gotham Arcade~

(Unknown POV)
I look over from my seat and I see four girls. One with black hair and a wallet... Hm...

Scarlett's POV
After we finish eating I get out my wallet...
"Uh, guys? Have you seen my wallet?"
"I thought you had it with you?" Paige asks in between sips of Reach Soda.
"I did, but now it's-" I look over at a girl with a red and black hoodie and blonde hair. She has my wallet! We run after her into an alleyway.
"P-please don't hurt me! I'm sorry I took your wallet!" She begged giving me back my wallet.
"Guys, can you get the bill and pay with my wallet while I talk to the girl?" Paige and Celeste walk away but Althea stops.
"Are you sure she won't hurt you?"
"Althea, relax you know me. I have a sixth sense. She's running from someone." Althea sighs and runs inside to try and find Paige and Celeste.
"Hi there! Do you need some help?" I ask the girl getting down to her sitting level. (I think I just invented a new word XD)
"Y-yeah.."
"You want me to help you? I can take you to my house if you want."
"T-that be nice. My name's Lucy by the way." I smile.

(Lucy's POV)
"Well then hi Lucy. My name's Scarlett." I smile back at her. She's so nice...

~Wayne Manor~

Scarlett's POV
"Mom?! Dad?! Grandpa?! Grandma?! Hello?" I sigh.
"Can I trust you to keep a secret?" Lucy nods as I turn the hands of the clock to 10:27 pm-the time my great grandparents died.
"C'mon." I say holding out my hand to Lucy.

~Batcave~

Tim's POV
"Hello?"
"What is it Scarle-"
"Who is this?" Helena asks.
"My name is Lucy Quinn. I'm the daughter Harley Quinn and the Joker. I need your help."