#2(Fenix)

For Unicorn_Normy  thanks for requesting.
===========================
"Why is he so hot?" I asked myself in my locker room, "he" referring to the luchador Fénix I've been crushing on him since I came to Lucha Underground and and even in AAA. I can't tell him because I know he would never go for a girl like me. I took a look in the mirror, I saw the same thing I see everyday, a girl about to put on her mask and go fight. I laced up my boots and checked the mirror once more, then I grabbed my mask and headed out. As I walked I saw Prince Puma my good friend. "Hey Puma do you know by any chance who I'm facing?" I asked him he shook his head. "No, I didn't even know you where fighting tonight. But good luck." He said giving me a wide smile and two thumbs up. I rolled my eyes and thanked him.

"And her opponent from Mexico City, Mexico, Fénix!" Melissa Santos the ring announcer said in the microphone. Of course it's Fénix. I was expecting like Son of Havoc, Ivelisse or something like that but no of course it's fricken Fénix. The bell rang and we approached each other he looked like he didn't want to hit me. To be honest I didn't want him to hit me. We ran at each other I went to dive at him, he kinda caught me be was basically hugging me to stop us from falling so hard. If we're being completely honest I liked how warm his skin was and I felt safe, we about as safe as you can be for being in a place where death is normal. We spilled to the outside of the ring and the ref started to count. I didn't get up neither did Fénix. "The referee's count has reached ten this match is resulting in a double count out." Melissa said and then I was attached, I saw Rey Mysterio my brother he put me in a ankle lock, I looked over and saw Fénix was about to get his arm broken by Pentagon Dark. I have to help him but I can't get up. Them without thinking and was able to swing my foot back and hit Rey in the gut. I ran over and pulled Pentagon off of Fénix barley in time before Pentagon broke his arm. Me and Fénix charged at our brothers and took them out I pounded Rey's face with forearms as did Fénix with Pentagon.

"Are you alright?" Fénix asked me when we got backstage. "Yeah thanks, um by the wa-" I was cut off by Fénix pressing his lips on mine. I didn't pull away I kissed back, he chuckled and pulled away. "Sorry I didn't mean to be rude." He said running my back of his neck. I smiled and leaned in to kiss him again. "I don't mind at all." I told him. "God I love you." He whispered in my ear, I was on cloud nine my knees where shaking and my stomach had butterflies, but I was enjoying the kiss.
===========================
I hope you liked it thank for requesting💖