#3 (Prince Puma)

So sorry for the wait SlayTheWallsDown hope you like it and thanks for requesting
---------------------------------------------
I put on my my neon black and green shorts, laced up my black boots and started to prepare and stretch for my match against Pentagon Dark. I know for a fact my boyfriend or as you all probably know him as Prince Puma, is about to storm in here and warn me about my opponent.

Then as if on que there was a knock at the door. "It's open." I yelled only instead of my boyfriend it's was Pentagon. "Um..what do you want?"

He didn't answer me only walked closer and stared me in the eyes putting his hands on my shoulders. "Don't touch her!" Someone yelled it was Prince Puma, a very pissed off Prince Puma.

He charged at Pentagon but I stood in front of him. "Stop! We have a match." I exclaimed.

"So." Puma protested.

"I want to kick his ass fairly." I said and Pentagon walked by Puma.

"Leave her alone."

"Watch her then."

"Hello I'm standing right here." I pointed out doing light jumping jacks so they would notice me.

"She's not your girlfriend." Puma said shoving Pentagon, oh god.

Soon enough I had to get in between the two. "Puma let him leave!" I yelled holding them apart as Pentagon stormed out of the room.

"DeAnna are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah." He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

"Good, you be careful out there. I don't want you getting hurt, he'll probably go for an arm bar if he tried you break it I'll help you." He told.

"Okay, see you later." I said and with that went to the gorilla.
---------------------------------------------
Hope you liked it thanks for requesting