#4(El Dragon Azteca Jr.)

For Whitewolfwwe thanks for requesting
---------------------------------------------
As I herd the sound of my shoes hitting the floor, my fingers grazing the wall.

"Well well well, miss Cj Wolf." My friend Rey said behind me.

"Hey."

"How the wedding planning going."

"We don't have all the details but I'm going to try a few dresses next week." I explained.

"I'm so happy for you two, you'll be an amazing wife and he'll be an amazing husband."

"Speaking of, have you seen Azteca anywhere?" I asked him he nodded his head and pointed down the hall.

"He went to look for you in your locker room." I thanked him and as I walked back to my locker room. I thanked him and walked into my locker room.

"Hey Cj we need to talk." I was roughly greeted by Azteca my fiancé and future husband in about three months. I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"What's up?" I asked, his face turned into worry

"I don't know if you should face Matanza." He said, I knew it he hates the Cueto's like me and Rey. I shook my head as if to say "I'm doing it weather you like it or not". "At least let me come to ringside do t worry you know me I'll only get involved if he hurts you after the match." He explained but I want sold on the idea quite yet.

"I don't know." I began he stepped closer to me and grabbed my hand.

"I'm coming with you and making sure your okay, Cj if you ever got hurt when I was there I couldn't live with myself and this guy is dangerous." He told me I smiled and quickly kissed him again.

"That's why I love you, I can't wait till we get married." I paused and just looked at him. Then I was hit by reality. "Oh crap we have the match." I laughed and sprinted to the tunnels.
___________________________
I hoped you like it and super sorry on the wait💖