#5 (Fènix)

For LuchaMysterio619 thanks for requesting.💕
---------------------------------------------
Well that's that it's official I'm no longer married. I left the courtroom with tear stains on my face trying to pull it together I have to go to Lucha Underground tapping in a couple hours and if any of my coworkers see me like this they'll either give me shit or ask me questions, I'm in the mood for neither today. I get into my car and fix my makeup and hair in the mirror and drive off to my house in Los Angeles.

I can't stop myself from sobbing the whole way there I used to look forward to driving home and seeing my husband..or well ex husband. Just thinking of those words makes me cry even more. No Valentina snap out of this your a strong woman. Only one other person makes me feel the way my ex used to make me feel only I'm way to nervous to tell him. He works with me and his names Fénix he's one of the luchadors in Lucha Underground and he's an amazing wrestler and amazing person.

I turn on the radio and think of work instead of well you know who. The song Cheep Thrills by Sia plays through the car I roll my windows down and let the wind blow though my hair and allow it to blow on my face so the tear stains would disappear. I arrive at my house and just lay down and take a nap so I can process everything that has happened to me in the past few days.

*********
I woke up around 6 the show starts in an hour so I headed down to Boyle Heights where the show is tapped and walked into my dressing room to change into my ring gear I wore blue and black shorts with a black and blue mesh top and black boots that say my first and last name on the left and right kinda like Sasha Banks only....better.

"Hey (name) your up next." Chavo Guerrero one of the former talents and current producer of the show told me I smiled at him falsely.

"Thanks um, who am I facing tonight by the way?" I asked scratching my head and stretching my neck and shoulders before I go out.

"Kobra Moon." He said and walked out. She shouldn't be too hard to take on my only concern is the divorce and how I'm going to be able to preform, normally I could push all emotions aside for my matches because I had my support system, being my husband, but now I don't have that.

As I walked to the tunnel some people looked at me and wished me luck others glared or ignored me which I didn't care about I'm not here to deal with other people's opinions. As soon as Melissa Santos announced my name I wanted to run away and not show up but the crowd cheered and chanted Vel a few times so for them I'll do it. I held in the tears and high fived fans as I went down the stairs waiting for the bell to ring.

Ring ring ring. I charged at her she kick me in the face I got back up and charged again, again kicked in the face. For the majority of the match Kobra had the upper hand until she slowed down to taut me. I got up and smashed my forearm into the side of her head and grappled her arm into the cross arm breaker and she tapped. I cheered with the fans and raised my arms over my head smiled, and laughed happily.

But as soon as I disappeared from the public's view I sprinted to my dressing room, changed out of my ring gear and headed home only this time I waited till I got to the car to start crying. When I got home I laid down on the couch and cried thinking about my ex until I eventually feel asleep.

******

I herd a few knocks at my my door which woke me up from my somewhat peaceful slumber, groggily I pulled myself out of bed to see who it was. Fénix stood on the other side and looked at me worried like. "What?" I yawned causing him to laugh.

"Can I come in?" He asked I nodded and moved out of the doorway letting him enter my house.

"what the hell, mí casa su casa." I laughed he flashed a smile, a really good looking smile. I lead him toward the living room and sat on the couch he sat next to me.

"What's been going on with you lately, your not yourself and you never take off from trappings like today ever are you okay?" He asked, I knew I had to tell someone so might as well tell the one person who has taken time out of their day to see if I'm okay.

I let the tears roll down my face for I knew I couldn't hold them in so might as well not hide it. I wiped my eyes and began to speak. "Me and my husband got into a huge fight and he called me some things, so we decided to call it off and we got legally divorced this morning. I didn't even want to come to work but I didn't want to explain to Chris and Chavo I'm a horrible wife." I cried. Fénix wrapped his warm arms around me, I cried into his shoulder.

"Shh, listen to me you are not a horrible wife, if that dipshit can't see how lucky he was to be married to you then that's on him, and I will not let you talk bad about yourself." He said I shook my head as an okay.

"Thanks." I began as I wiped my tears. "Can I tell you something?" I asked mustering up the courage to finally tell him how I really feel about him. He nodded his head. "I have feelings for you and it might come off bad since I just got out of a relationship bu-" I was cut off by Fénix pressing his lips to mine and my knees when wonky and weak.

When he pulled away I was a bit taken back. "Sorry, but you don't know how long I've waited to do that Vel." He apologized. I shook my head.

"Don't apologize for something I wanted you to do." I smiled and leaned in missing him again.
---------------------------------------------
Sorry if it was bad but I hope you liked it💖