#9 (Jack Evens)

For @cheyenneVlogs sorry for the wait I thought I posted this but I didn't apparently.
---------------------------------------------
I could hear the other talent shooting backstage segments while I was stretching out my shoulders. It's amazing how weird things sound when you have no contexts as to what they are doing. They only context I had tonight is that I was squaring off with Jack Evens.

As I continued to prepare for my match when I herd a knock on the door. "It's open." I said. The door creaked open and Jack was standing on the other side. He looked like he had just seen a ghost or was about to throw up. Be kinda just stood there nervously for a minute like he was searching his brain for words to say. I raised an eyebrow at him slightly growing impatient. "Are you going to say something or are you just going to stand there and make a fool of yourself?" I asked sarcastically.

"Hey, I...um...wanted to wish you good luck...ugh..I." He stuttered. I ran my fingers through my purple hair and laughed.

"Do my red eyes make you uncomfortable?" I asked referring to my contact lenses. He shook his head.

"They're beautiful.....just like you." I have to admit I was a little taken back an so felt my cheeks get hot. "Velvet, I really like you and-" only he was cut off my the stage manager tell him he had to go to the curtain.

I lost a little of my dignity when I fallowed him around like a lost puppy trying to see if he would say anything else. Sadly he didn't and as soon as we got to the curtain he was announced and had to walk out. Right after he hit the to I was announced my eyes never left Jack Evens I'm sure many people thought it was due to the fact we were fighting and I didn't like home but it was the opposite.

Me and Jack squared up and locked eyes. He kept walking close but it was like my feet grew roots, I couldn't move. He walked close until we were inches away from each other, I could feel his breath on me and to my surprise it was starting to make me melt.

I had no idea how long the match was already but the crowd was stunned silent. Jack grabbed my face and smashed out lips together. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back then grabbed his shoulders and threw him to the mat. I didn't even realize it could've been a pin until I put my arm over his chest.
1...!
2...!
3...!
"Here's your winner Velvet Quinn!" Melissa announced. I stood up from Jack and let the ref raise my arm. Jack wrapped his arm around my waist and we walked backstage together.

All the other luchadores looked at us completely flabbergasted, I shrugged my shoulders ignoring them and walked away. In my locker room we continued what we started in the ring, Jack smashed our lips together again in a long passionate kiss. "So does this mean you'll be my girlfriend?" He asked slightly out of breath.

My cheeks got hot again and my knees went weak, leaving lust, compassion and happiness to take over my body. I nodded my head slightly. "Yeah." I chucked.

"Let's go to the hotel room." He whispered in my ear and lead us to the car.
--------------------------------------------
I'm so sorry for the long wait but I hope you like it.