Chapter 10

Your POV.
I forgot it was midnight and we had school tomorrow, so we ran back to my place, and went to sleep. We kept the same clothes we were to lazy to change anyways. We had our bags and held hands. We arrived at school and he kissed my forehead before he went towards his locker. I went to mine and got my books, and closed the door. "Hey babe." Ew not this guy
"Hey Derek.." I sighed walking to my study hall. "I hear you're going out with the new kid. How about you dump him and go out with a cool jock?" He said flexing. "Uh no I'll pass." I said as I walked into class.
-TIME SKIP TO LUNCH-
I walked into the lunch room and there was a huge crowd, curious I ran over to see what was happening. "Leave. Her. Alone!" I heard another punch I looked and saw, Nate.....and Derek. Oh no Nate looked up at the crowd that formed, his gaze stopped at me. The fury left his face, and his face softened. He looked at me and at Derek. He got up and looked at his fists. There was some blood, he looked around and pushed through the crowd and ran out of the cafeteria. I ran after. "Nate! Wait up!"
-Nates POV before the fight-
I walked into the lunch room, and some guy came up. "Hey, new kid, lay off my girl, would you? Y/N is mine. She would never date a nerd like you." I shrugged and went towards the table me and Y/N usually sat at. I felt a heavy hand on my shoulder, and the hand turned me around. "Listen, newbie, lay off Y/N. You hear me?" Anger slowly started rising in me. "I can't imagine how a girl with her nice body would date you." Don't talk about her like that, she's human, not an object. "Her face has a nice shape, and her flowing hair down that reaches her butt. She's so hot man. So lay off." The anger took the best of me and I threw a punch at him, he stepped back and wiped his lip. Blood He chuckled, "That was a mistake kid" He threw a punch. I ducked in time, and kicked him down. I held him down, and threw as many punches as I could. I could only heard his grunts, and the crowds oohs. Crowd? I looked up, everyone was all around us. I saw the one face I loved. The fury left me, fear came in its place. I stood up and looked at her. I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry Y/N. I looked at my fists. Blood. I looked at the guy, Derek I think. Blood. His mouth was all covered in the dark red substance. Everyone looked at me as if I was a monster. I was a monster. I looked for a doorway, and pushdd through the crowd. I ran, and didn't look back. I could hear her sweet voice. I couldn't face her, not now. I'm a monster. I ran until I hit the last door. Locked. Y/N caught up to me, my hands hurt and there was more blood than before. She crouched beside me, "Nate, what happened? " I couldn't take it anymore, and the tears let themselves out. I couldn't bear not crying.
-------------------------------------------------------------
OK ENOUGH FEELS FOR TODAY
GOOD BYE GUYS
T̞͇̯̮̘͘̕h̢͇̣̖͚̹̫͍e͠͏̞͚̼̱̫̳͉̝̀ ͍͍̻̺͘͠ͅͅs̢̡͏̻͇̘̮͉̩̞o̬̣̥̙͖͔͓͚͞u̵̵̬̻͙l̶͕̣͚̻̹̮ ̷̻̲̳̥̣́͡b̰̭͈͎͘ͅl҉̯̹͔͈̹̗͉̰e̲͔ę̦̝̞ḑ҉̭̺̲̰̺̰ș̥̝͙̜͠
-Ghoul