Chapter 18

MatPat's POV

Beep, Beep, Beep...

That's all I've been hearing for the past hour or so...Steph's going to be okay, She won't die on me... "Matthew? You need anything?" Nate asked, "I'm going out to get some things, we might be here awhile." I ran my hair through my now messy hair, "N-No, I'm good," I lightly squeezed Steph's hand. "All right, buddy, we'll be back soon." He took Y/N's hand and walked out of the hospital room. I looked at the ceiling and sighed, taking in the strong scent of detergent. "M-Matthew? Wh-What happened?" I felt her hand move. "Y-You're awake!" I said while choking back tears. "I-I guess?" She tried to sit up, but winced, the bandage was wrapped tightly around her chest. "N-No, don't sit up, stay down," I said standing up from my chair. "You got shot before we went to dinner....that one other Nightmare chick, she was with Natemare and the other two. I should've been the one to get shot...Why did you jump in front of me?" I asked, as my eyes started tearing up again and my voice began breaking. She slowly moved her hand up and wiped a tear away. "I didn't want you to get shot...I wanted you safe..." She said, quietly. "Steph, you mean so much more to me than getting shot. Don't ever do something like that again, please." I said as I gently kissed her forehead. She did it for me...Why? Why risk her life...for me? She sighed and smiled, "I won't...did we ever end up getting dinner?" I chuckled lightly, "No, Nate and Y/N went to go get some things. They should've been back by now." She lied back down, and closed her eyes. The door slammed open, "We're back!!!" Y/N and Nate came in with bags full of what seemed like food and bedding. I raised one eyebrow, "Oh! The blankets and stuff. We were thinking we could stay here with Steph, I asked the doctor and he said that they usually don't let people stay, but he would let us. We would just have to stay out of sight." Y/N claimed excitedly. "We used at least 60 bucks trying to buy all of this..most of it being Y/N's fault...." Nate said while looking at Y/N. "Hey! I wanted food, and I got food." She said, laughing afterwards, "I'm sorry I eat a lot!" I laughed and Steph smiled weakly. I went over to them and helped them with the bags. I'm lucky enough to have these idiots as friends.. I thought to myself and chuckled. "Well, what'd you guys bring?" Steph said, smiling. Nate sat down in a chair and put on his glasses, "Well, we got some (Insert restaurant here) and some blankets. Y/N wanted to bring more but I just said no." "Hey, I knew we were going to be bored but nooooo Nate said we would be fine!" She said, childishly. I laughed, "Give me food, I'm starving guys!" I said. Nate and Y/N threw one of the bags full of food at me and I began to look around inside.

???'s POV (A/N: Okay, I really don't know what to call the dark side of you, any suggestions?)

"When do we actually do stuff?" I whined while looking at the gun cases. "Soon enough.." Natemare said. "Come on man! If the pretty lady wants to do somethin' let her do somethin'" Anti said, his green eyes visible in the dim room. "Oh shut your trap! Go make yourself some girlfriends or something!" Natemare said, throwing a keychain at them with what I assumed where the keys to the room I was "made" in. "Hell yea!" Dark and Anti yelled and ran into the door. I stood in the room alone with Natemare across from me. "So..." I said awkwardly. Natemare stood up, and walked towards me. Thump. "You know," Thump. "You're pretty hot," Thump. "And I'm pretty hot," Thump. Thump. He pushed me up against the wall. Thump. Thump. "Let's go out sometime," His brown eyes bore into me. Thump. Thump. He kissed me lightly, his purple tear stains were so hot. His arms wrapped around my waist, pulling me against him forcefully. He deepened the kiss further. I opened my lips and he took the opportunity to insert his tongue. We fought for dominance and he won. He started taking off my jacket, kissing my neck. I tilted my head. "Ahem," Natemare pulled away and looked behind me. A smirking Anti and Dark stood there, "Having fun are ye?" Anti said. My face went red. "Shut it," Natemare said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into another dark room. 
------
SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG PAUSE SCHOOL IS A HECK OF A LOT OF STRESS RIGHT NOW, LOVE YOU GUYS.