Chapter 16

Sorry its late, but I finished!!

-------------------------

Christmas Eve! (A/N They are both 2 years older, I'm not going to make a separate chapter for this but you're going to be 19 and he's 20, ok? Good.)

Nate's POV

I woke up with a sleeping Y/N in my arms. I smiled and kissed her forehead, we both fell asleep in some really nerdy onesies. I wear onesies, don't judge. (A/N Harley, Cheeze , you're gonna love me) We bought them when we went Christmas shopping, She had a Monokuma Bear one and she got me a Sans one. Don't really know why Sans, I make good puns, his are just cheesy. The other day I said a really good one. What do you call a herb who believes in you? Encourage-mint. Get it? Encouragement? I see why the onesie nevermind. I chuckled to myself and she stirred awake. "Nate? What time is it?", she asked sitting up, and stretching. "10:30, why?" I yawned, smiling seeing her in a half black-half white onesie. She looked pretty cute. "When are we going to open presents?" She leaned back, looking at me with her beautiful E/C eyes. They shined beautifully, I swear I saw them twinkle once. "When would you like to open presents?" I smiled, kissing her forehead. "Well, it's not actually Christmas until 12...could we at 10? I honestly can't wait to see you open your presents." She asked in between small yawns. "Sure, you better be a good bear though," I said jokingly, referring to the onesie. She laughed and sat up. "You're such a dork." I smiled, "But I'm your dork." She kissed me deeply, "Yes you are."

-Time skip to 10-

We sat down in front of the tree with MatPat and Stephanie, we were all still in our onesies. She grabbed one present and gave it to me. I smiled, "Thanks!" as I ripped open the paper to reveal a new guitar.

-TIME SKIP TILL AFTER PRESENTS SORRY-

Y/N was hugging me because of the Totoro dress I got her. She got me a new guitar which must've cost a fortune but she said it really didn't. MatPat got Stephanie another Peepachu and she got him a new laptop. I had another surprise though. I felt around in my pocket for it, found it, and nodded at MatPat and Stephanie. I stood up and unzipped my onesie, which had a tuxedo underneath. I was prepared. She looked and stood up too. "Nate?" I got down on one knee and MatPat and Stephanie got out cameras. Y/N's face lit up. "Y/N L/N, will you do me the honor of making me the happiest nerd on earth, and becoming mine?" I asked while showing the ring. Tears formed in her eyes as she said, "Yes, yes I will Nate!" I stood up and put the ring on her finger and kissed her. She smiled into the kiss and the two with the cameras cheered happily and turned them off. MatPat hugged me, "Congrats, man!" I smiled, "Thanks, Mat!" Stephanie hugged me, "Nice job, Nate, congratulations on getting her!" I laughed, "Thanks, Steph." Surprisingly enough, Steph and MatPat took off their onesies to reveal a tuxedo and dress. Y/N was surprised, "Oh! I should probably change into a dress!" We laughed and Steph spoke up while handing Y/N a bag, "Here you go, come on!" They walked into our room and closed the door. MatPat turned to me and looked at me seriously, "Have you told her?" I shook my head, "I don't know if I should.." He put his hand on my shoulder, "Well, don't you think it would be a good idea to tell your wife, there's a clone like Natemare and DarkPat going around? Steph already knows about one like her, you have to tell Y/N. " I shook my head, "I just don't kno-" "Wait, what?" I heard a voice ring out. Shoot.. I turned around to see a scared Y/N in a beautiful black dress. "Y/N, uh, you look really pretty!" MatPat said nervously. "There's a Nightmare version of me going around?!" Y/N said nervously. "Y-Yea, when Natemare cut your neck he got some of your blood, mixed it with his nightmare blood, and cloned you making a nightmare version of you. It happened to us, too." She walked over to me, "So there's a nightmare version of me, walking around with Natemare at this moment?" I nodded slowly, "Y-Yea..." She hugged me, "Just means we'll have to be more careful." I hugged her and kissed her forehead as the married couple before us aww-ed. "Come on, you new lovebirds." MatPat joked, holding Steph's hand. We walked out of Y/N and I's house, I smiled and held the hand of my wife happily. "Yoo-hoo! Naaaate! Didja miss me?" A girlish voice rang out. I heard manly laughs after that. Oh crap...