Chapter 20

Sorry for the long wait but here it is! It's not too good but I tried! 

________________________________________________

Your POV

Nate and I waved our goodbyes to Matpat and Steph, we wanted to leave them alone. We walked out into the cold air. He sighed, his breath forming into a cloud going up into the night sky. "Nate? You still hungry?" I asked quietly, shivering. He put his arm around me, "A little bit, just really tired.." I looked up at him, smiling. He smiled back tiredly, "Let's go home, princess." "Okay." We walked back home and took off our jackets and shoes. Nate went into the kitchen and told me to stay in the living room. I went over to the fireplace and started the fire, considering I was pretty chilly. I sat down on the couch and Nate came back in with some food and a blanket. "Movie?" He said setting everything down. I smiled and nodded. He sat down next to me and wrapped the blanket around us. He turned on *Movie Name* and began to eat. I smiled and ate.

After the movie

We got up and Nate looked like he was half asleep. I reached up and kissed his cheek. He groaned, "Whaaaat?" "Let's go up to bed, babe." I said quietly, rubbed my eyes. He nodded and stood up slowly, holding his hand out. I took his hand and we went upstairs to get ready for bed.

Natemare's POV

I walked around the lab, it was pretty quiet. Pacing around the table in the center of the room, I heard a voice. "I'm back, boss." , a gruff voice said. (A/N:Oooh not bolded, not a mistake my dear reader, this is where my plot twist comes in) I turned around to see the bloodied face. "You idiot, what the hell happened to you?!" I yelled. He leaned against the wall, "She's stronger than I thought, boss." I walked up to him, "And? You were to break her away from him! Not let them beat you half to death!" He pushed me away from him, "I didn't think she would be that strong, she's a girl!" "And what does a girl have to do with being strong, asshole?" (Y/D/N) (A/N your dark name) said angrily. "Wow, got yourself a girl too, huh?" He scoffed, looking her up and down. "My eyes are up here, perv. Huh, I can see why she doesn't like you." She said, then laughed. "Shut that little pretty mouth of yours before I show you what I can do." He growled. Y/D/N walked up to him, "Touch me and you'll regret it, fucker." I pulled her away, wrapping my arms around her waist. "Babe, calm down he isn't worth it." I said, kissing her neck. "Well, what do I do now?" He said, disgusted by us. "Try to get them away from each other, I'll give you your next mission from there." He nodded, and began to walk to the exit. "See ya, Boss." I answered back, "Bye Derek." I kissed Y/D/N's neck again. 

--------------------
Hope you enjoy!

Unknown