Chapter 15

Hi guys! Happy Holidays! Hope you guys are doing fine!! 
^ I made it mystic messenger themed!!
________________________________________________________________________________

Natemare's POV

"Got it?" I asked the two dweebs standing in front of me, dumbfounded by what I just explained. "Y-Yeah, just one question...When do we start this plan anyways?" ,Anti's Irish tone rang out. "As soon as possible after the holiday season, I want Nate to feel the pain I felt." ,I said a sadistic grin grew on my face. All those days I spent flying around as a dumb spirit, I finally found that dead body that merged into my own, giving me the purple streaks, giving me power , Now Nate will know what torment I felt, I'm not going to kill him, just torture and make Y/N watch it, the tears streaming down her face, screaming at me to stop and take her instead, what she doesn't know is that I too, love her. Not like Nate does as a sweet human. I want her as a Nightmare, dark, always having the purple streaks, and soon I will.... "Natemare?! Wake up you fucking bitch!" I felt a hand against my cheek, I snapped out of my thoughts. "What? What?" I turned to Dark and Anti, their dark eyes boring into my dead ,cold soul. "We gotta go, we'll be back tomorrow!" Dark said as they ran out of my house. "Idiots..." I mumbled.

-Eight Months Past (Long time skip I know, so basically the last week in November)-

Your POV

"Nate, one more store then we can go! Come on!" I said pulling a tired Nate, his hair messy. I giggled and fixed his hair, he gave me a small grin, pulled me towards him, and kissed my forehead. My face went light pink and we went into Hot Topic(A/N MY HOME). I breathed in as the punk music blasted through the store, "I missed this store.". Nate grinned walking towards the anime section of the store. I was at the band merch and saw a Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance shirt. I sighed at the MCR one, their music was great. I grabbed them, found a really nice shirt for Nate, and went to the checkout. I passed by Nate still in the anime section, I kissed him and said, "I'll meet you at the food court, I need coffee." He smiled and nodded, "Be careful. I love you Y/N." "I will, I love you too Nate!" I walked out with the various bags from the stores we went to, full of Christmas presents, mostly for Nate. I went to the cafe and ordered a cookie drink that looked interesting. I sat down at the table and took out my phone.

Nate's POV

"Do you have this dress in Medium?" I asked one of the Hot Topic workers. I found a Totoro dress perfect for Y/N. "Yep, I'll get it for you." The worker told me to go to the counter and he would be right out. I stood at the counter and bought the dress. I walked out and looked in the bag, She's going to love it. I smiled to myself and headed to the food court. I saw Y/N and went towards her, she was sipping on what looked like cold coffee and another sat across from her. I sat down and she looked up, putting her phone away. "I bought one for you," she said smiling. I picked it up and took a sip, I held out my hand and she took it standing up, we walked out of the mall into the cold, snowy day. Snowflaked immediately covered Y/N's hair, she looked beautiful. I gently squeezed her hand. She turned to face me and I kissed her, my free hand pushing aside some of her long curled H/C hair. I pulled away and looked at her bright red face. "You're so beautiful, Y/N." I said kissing her cheek and forehead. I felt her arms wrap around me. "Thank you Nate." I hugged her, "I love you so much Y/N" "I love you too Nate." She said into my chest. She's the one for me. 

(*´∀'*)(*´∀'*)(*´∀'*)(*´∀'*)(*´∀'*)
Sorry it's short, I needed a filler before the Christmas chapter!
Hope you all liked it!  Stay strong and I love you guys!! ❤

-Yoosung obsessed nerd