Chapter 4

???'s POV

Oh yes..Nate likes a new girl...time to kill her too. Ahh, it feels nice to have my own body now. After Nate fell asleep one day, i escaped his body and got my own from some guy across the street and it shifted into my own body. Sounds wierd but now i have my own Nate body..I mean i look exactly like him...anyways. I have his thought he just doesn't know i can see them.. Y?N, eh? Time to see what i can do to her to break Nate, ahh, i love hurting him...even though it hurts me too.

Nate's POV

Well after school ended, I walked home. I looked at the paper Y/N gave me.

333-333-333 call me i wanna talk and catch up - Y/N xxx

I put her number into my phone and called her when I got home.

N-Nate Y-You

Ring Ring

Y- Hello?

N- Hey, its Nate. Uh, i was wondering if you wanted to go and get some food together. You know, Catch up?

Y- Oh yeah! Uh what time?

N- Uhh, 6;30?

Y- Sure, I'll be ready in a bit.

N-Ok, see you soon!

Yes!! I finally get to talk to her....i might tell her about him...i dont want to her run off....He better not find her before our dinner...its not a date....right?

Y/N POV

YES HE FINALLY WANTS TO GO OUT! I mean, uh, wants to talk. I dont like him or anything...Well time to get ready!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey yall! i wrote this while i was at school dont judge i was bored. But I had the best day ever with iii_SmilE_iii, Jelly016, Shadow_Magic, Sins-of-Tragedy, and Cool_Cheeseball_26 at school!I love those idiots!! ANYWAYS how do yall like it so far? Where should their date be?? Comment Below!!

Love yall

-Angel
P. S.  Follow my best friends!