Chapter 19 (^////^)

???'s POV

"Shut it," Natemare said as he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into another dark room. He pushed me up against the wall, kissing my neck while one arm wrapped around my waist and the other looked for light switch. The light flicked on and he wrapped his other arm around me, as my quiet moans filled the room.  He sucked on my neck, leaving a hickey. He pulled away,  "You're mine." He kissed me roughly, pushing me down onto a bed. Where the hell did this bed come from? He began to pull off my shirt, and ripped off my bra. This was pure lust, for being the fourth day alive, I'm loving life. He went straight to suck on my breasts. "Mmm, f-ck.." I moaned out loudly. I hope these walls are soundproof because he's rough.  He went back to my neck and stuffed his hand down my pants, teasing me roughly. (A/N: I really don't know why it's so difficult to write this chapter, you know what? I'll add some fluff in between so I keep my sanity) He smirked and looked at me, his eyes darker than before. "You're pretty sweet, let's change that.." He got up and ripped his shirt off, faint muscles shined in the dim room. He was good at turning me on. I sat up and went towards him, helping him take off his pants. He kicked them off and slid mine off. We were both left in our underwear. I slid his down and his member sprang out. He sighed happily, "They were a little too tight.." I smiled and he pushed me back down on the bed and slid off my panties. He positioned himself at my entrance...

Your POV 

"I didn't think you could fit that much into your mouth!" I tried to say with all the marshmallows stuffed into my mouth. MatPat put his arms into the air and tried to say "Chubby Bunny!", but all that came out was sickening marshmallow sound. Nate laughed but ended up running to bathroom and threw up his marshmallows. I spit mine out and Matt ate all of his. "Probably not a good idea to use Peeps to do Chubby Bunny." Steph said. 

???'s POV 

He slammed into me. I yelped out in pain and pleasure. (A/N Sorry this is going to turn out bad, today just hasn't been a good day so far T-T ) He rammed into me at a quick pace not letting me adjust to his big size. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I CAN'T DO THIS I CAN ONLY READ SMUT NOT WRITE IT I'M SORRY. IT'S TERRIBLE, I CAN'T WRITE. ENJOY THE TERRIBLENESS. 

I LOVE YOU GUYS I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND. 

I'M SO SORRY 

-G