Chapter 12

Ok guys there will be some sadness in this chapter, You have been warned.
Your POV
I woke up with the sun peeking through my curtains, and Nate’s slow breathing next to me. Smiling, I kissed him deeply. His eyes fluttered open, and his face flushed. “Morning, sleepy head.” I said smiling and sitting up. I covered myself with the covers. Nate got up from the bed, and put on his pants. “How’d you sleep, beautiful?” He slid his arms around my waist, and kissed my neck. I smiled, “Pretty well, how about you, babe?” “Better than ever.” He slipped on his shirt and I put on black shirt and some ripped shorts with converse. “You look beautiful,” he said as he threw his bag over his shoulder. I put my hair up in a ponytail, and grabbed my bag. We held hands and walked out the door, on our way to school Nate asked me,  “So, Derek….I’m going to guess he dated you at one point?” He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. “Yea, you could say that…” I said smile fading. “Why? What happened?” I focused my attention on a flower on the ground. “H-he abused me…”
Nate’s POV
“H-he abused me…” My eyes widened, he abused her? “W-what?” I asked her as I saw a tear go down her face, and I turned her face to mine and wiped her tear. “He would always hit me, and force me to follow him and his friends around…” She showed me a bruise on her arm, it was pretty big. “He caused this....and a few more…” She sniffed and cried quietly. “Y/N…” I hugged her tightly, I could feel her tears staining my shirt, I didn’t mind. I wiped her tears, “Come on, let’s get you to school.” I said as I kissed her forehead. We got to the school, I kissed her. “If anything happens meet me by the janitor’s closet, I love you Y/N” She walked off toward her locker, and I to mine. “Hey nerd.” I turned to where the voice came from.
Your POV
I walked to my locker and fixed my mascara, it was the only thing I had on anyways. I heard sirens outside the school. Huh? I walked outside and pushed my small self through wide crowd, my eyes widened. “W-who did this to you?” I
whispered Under my breath.  Nate’s on the stretcher, his lip is busted… I went towards him, but some paramedics stopped me, “Family only, miss, “ Tears formed in my eyes, I needed to think of something fast. “I-im his sister. Please let me through to him.” The tears ran down my face, ruining my makeup once again. The paramedic nodded and let me through. I sat down in the ambulance next to Nate and held his hand. I looked at his beat up face, I suspected that Derek did this, he did his signature punch, under the eye. Nate had a black eye, but I saw something that surprised me. He had the purple tear stains on his face, my face formed a small smile. He tried to fight back. He still got beat though. I squeezed his hand, He groaned in pain, the tears disappeared. His eyes were half open, he got knocked out. “Y/N? W-what happened to Derek?” I still held his hand, “I don't know, probably in the principal's office. What happened Nate?” He closed his eyes and sighed “Derek and his jock crew came at me again, at my locker” Anger started going through my blood. “W-what?” “He came at me, I couldn't do anything but defend myself.” I squeezed his hand reassuringly, “Don't worry Nate…we’ll get him soon” I said as I kissed his hand the sirens killing the silence.

So how did yall like that.? I hope I didn't kill you inside, heh.
Until next Chapter,
GhoulishNeerd