Chapter 11

A/N THERE WILL BE SOME SPICYNESS IN THIS CHAPTER IF IT BOTHERS YOU GO ON TO THE NEXT CHAPTER, IF IT DOESN”T AND YOURE JUST AS DIRTY MINDED AS I AM CARRY ON.

Chapter 11
    Nate’s POV
Y/N was behind me, asking, begging me to tell her what was wrong. I choked out,”I don’t know what came over me. H-he was talking about you as if you were an object, not human..” I looked up at her and her eyes went wide. “N-nate? Is that really you?” “What?” Y/N took out her phone, and showed me. My eyes went wide too. I had purple streaks down my face. “What why? How?” Y/N asked. “I think it happens when I fight or something. I felt stronger when it happened. *Rinnnggg* School bell. Y/N helped me up, “Come on we need to see what’s happening.” We ran out of the school, hand in hand. I wondered about the streaks on my face, How could I have possibly gotten these?
    Y/N’s POV
I was worried about Nate, he never fought and here he was, fists covered in blood and purple tear streaks down his face. We got to my house and ran up to my room. He sat on the bed and I went to the bathroom to get makeup remover. I walked back in and looked at his face. Clean. “Y-your face?”, I said as I gave him a mirror. His frown went into a smile, “They’re off!” I smiled as he stood up. He smiled, “I love you, Y/N, you’re beautiful, sweet, kind. I’m glad I found you.” He looked me up and down, and his eyes darkened. Did I look that cute today? I’m literally wearing my basic black shorts and shirt. He came towards me, his lips on mine. My face went red, but I kissed back. (A/N LAST CHANCE) His hands went on my waist, pulling me towards him, and wrapping his arms around me. I put my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. We walked back and fell on the bed. I was on top and he was on the bottom. I decided to tease him and slowly start to grind our hips together. He bit his lip, trying not to moan. I smiled, it was actually working, my reading smut had purpose. Shut up, who hasn’t read smut. His hands slid down to my butt. I couldn’t help but let out a moan. He smirked, I decided to grind faster and kiss his collarbone. Many moans came out. “D-don’t tease me Y/N” He rubbed my butt, I moaned against him. He started slipping off my shorts and panties. I unbuttoned his flannel, revealing his toned body. He flipped us over, and took off my shirt. He bit his lip, looking me up and down. My face went red. “Don’t worry, we don’t have to do this,” he said, making sure I felt safe. “I want you Nate, please, be my first.” His face went red and he kissed me passionately. His lips hovered over mine, “I’ll do it, tell me if you want me to stop.” His lips went to  my collarbone, moans escaped my mouth like crazy. His hands went behind me and unclasped my bra, and threw it on the ground. He started massaging them, I bit my lip, not wanting to moan. His shorts came off and his boxers did too. His hands went down to my area. He slid one finger in, my nails scratching his back in pleasure. His smile turned me on more, he added another and thrusted faster. “O-oh N-Nate, f-faster…” more moans escaped my mouth. I came all over his fingers and he smirked and his face went there and started to lick. He sucked and licked until I came. He came back up and pulled his wallet out of his jeans on the floor, taking out a small package. He put it on and positioned himself one arm by my head, “Are you sure Y/N?” I nodded. He kissed me and slowly pushed in, it hurt like hell, so i bit my lip. When he was fully inside me and I got adjusted to his size, he slowly started thrusting and picking up his speed. My nails scraped his back, our moans filling the room.  I felt close, “B-babe, I’m so close.” “Wait a second, I’ll say when” He thrusted into me, harder. “Now!” We let go at the same time, he fell beside me. “I love you, Y/N” “I love you, Nate” We covered ourselves with my blanket covers and went to sleep.

SOOOOOOOOOOO
HOW DID YALL LIKE IT?
QOTD: How many of yall are girls or guys?
Until next time!
Update: I am a girl if y'all haven't noticed xD
-Ghoulish Demon