super fluffy chapter

Sollux leaned on the door frame.watching with amusement as his mate scurried threw out the kitchen. Helping Jane cook for the potluck dinner at Kanaya's. Eridan was making any Italian dish he could think of and Jane was doing her classic pastrys. In other words the room smelt like a five star restaurant.

"Sol stop starin' if your not gonna help." Eridan stated placing a pan into the dishwasher.

"There, Eridan Roxy and I are gonna head home see you two tomorrow." Jane said carrying ten boxes of cakes out of the house.

"Kick his ass for me Eri." Roxy said taking a bottle of gin and a plate of cookies with her out the door.With that Sollux walked over and leaned on the counter.

"ii2 my liittle Priince tired?"he teased causing Eridan to pout.

 "ED come here."Sollux purred.

"Wwhat Sol?" Eridan asked he was slightly annoyed with the yellow blood.He hung his apron (a gift from Jane) and walked over to Sollux wrapping his arms around the others neck.

"your 2o cute ED." Sollux places a gentle kiss on Eridans forehead. Eridan buried his face into Sollux's chest

"Eridan I have 2omething I need to a2k you um well" Eridan looked up at Sollux in curiously

"Wwhat is it sol?" he questioned Sollux took a deep breath and mustard up enough courage to say it.

 "Eridan Ampora will you give the honor of having you be mine." He asked pulling out a silver ring with two black pearls. Tears started to well in Eridans eyes

"y-yes Sollux, yes."Eridan whisperd as Sollux slipped the ring on Eridans finger.

"I lovve you Sol."Sollux smiled down at his perfect mate.

"I love you two."