2cared

sollux tossed and turned in his bed.His face contorted in discomfort.pale yellow tears escaping the corner of his eyes every once in a while

"pleathe let him out pleathe you can't do thith"sollux yelled banging on the glass of a two way mirror.on the other side of the mirror was eridan. who sat in a chair his sleeves rolled up exposing cuts lining his arms.an angry violet  rope burn decorated eridans neck and dozens of pill bottles were scatterd around the room. Eridan had his rifle pressed firmly to the underside of his chin his finger on the trigger. his eyes glassy and puffy from crying."pleathe Eri pleathe"sollux begged but his pleas fell on deaf ears."goodbye"eridans voice rang threw out the room followed by a loud bang.the door leading to the room where eridan was opened. sollux broke down crying running into the room and falling to his knees cradling eridans body to his chest. kissing the others cold lips."I love you I always loved you eri pleathe pleathe come back".

sollux woke up gasping "sol?" a voice rang there his room. the door opened to reveal eridan in a pair of yellow basket ball shorts and a black t-shirt."come on sol the food is getting cold."sollux let out a sigh and stood from his bed making his way over to his Prince and hugging him."I'm glad your here I thought I lotht you"he whisperd. "wwhat are you talking about"eridan asked."never mind just know I love you".
Eridan blushes and let out a throuty chuckle."I lovve you too"he coo'd "noww come on you must be starvving."