Alphabet Boy

I think I'm smarter than him. No, I KNOW I'm smarter than him. I tease him but he just smiles sadly and eats his candy, he's gaining some weight 'Ha fatath'

He's participating in the spelling bee. Aww he's so excited, he even wore that girly lip gloss that made his full lips seem even more delectable. His violet eyes shined brightly behind his glasses 'but he lotht why ith he thill thmiling?'

Eridan got triped in the hall way today and that new kid helped him pick up his stuff, they left the school for lunch at a nice cafe "they really hit it off, huh pawlux?:33"

I hate this. Eridan is never anywhere without the new guy. It's sickening, they hug, hold hands, and that ass hole even kissed Eridan.

MY Eridan!

So I broke his nose.

"Hey Eridork." I call out to him in the hall, I snuck out of detention and he was staying after for quick recall.

"Yeah sol?" He turned to me only to be pinned to the locker behind him. Those jewled irises filled with confusion.

"I-I'm thorry about earlier, okay." I mutter glaring at him. Eridan clutched his notebook to his chest and leand forward pressing a quick kiss to my lips.

"I forgivve you." And with that he ducks under my arm and continues to the auditorium. I placed two fingers on my lips in shock before balling my fist and punching the locker.

He's infuriating and I love him.