Chapter 1

-Hi. I hope you enjoy my little story. This is my first time writing an actual fanfiction. Thanks.   

-Cathy's pov

I was humming as I got myself busy making preparations for my big brother's return home. I only have this week left before I see him again. My temporary home is a cabin with two floors on a kind of large farm surrounded by forest on one side and a plantation on the other. I checked to see if I had enough supplies to maintain me and my brother when he comes back.  I needed to go on a supply run. In the pastures, I called my quickest mare Sugar (im a horse person ☺) and Bela, a former police dog. "Time for you to earn those carrots,  girl. Bela take care of the others while I'm away. I'll give you a biscuit when I come back." And with that I was off to the nearby town.

-Shark's pov

We had been walking away from Atlanta for days now. So far we haven't had any problems with zombies or bandits. But you can never be too sure. Ghetto, Sabre, and I are in charge of taking care of all the work Dr. Jin and professor X  did to make a cure. We found an old town with a sign at the entrance. It said " take what you need ". "What do you think it means?" Ghetto asked. "I don't know but we have to be careful, "Sabre answered for me. Other than a couple of walkers, the town looked empty.  We set up camp in a sturdy building. We put barricades on the windows and the door for just in case. After we all ate,  we went to sleep. 

**time skip to late night**

-Cathy's pov 

That night was very fresh with a perfectly full moon to light my way. Boy, do i love the night! I began my supply run the way I usually do, but this time it was a bit....different.  One of the buildings was barricaded from the windows. I opened the door only to be greeted by a couch on the  way. I managed to push it away enough for me to squeeze through. I walked to one of the rooms, a kitchen i think,  and started checking it out for supplies when the lights turned on.  "Don't move."

-Thanks for reading the first chapter of my  new story.  

~pony 🐴