Chapter 5

(new pov 😄)

-Monroe's pov

Gosh, this place is neat. We followed the guy that Nick saved to a cabin nearby. It had a barn close by with three people coming out of it. "Hey guys! Guess who I found." the guy, Sabre I think it's his name, called out to them. "Nick! Barney! Where were you? We needed you back at the CDC. "the one with an odd mask and a red cape said when they got closer. "Hello. Nice to meet you. My name is Cathy. What's yours? "the girl said. 

"Hi. I'm Monroe. "I replied.

"I'm Nick. "

"I is Barney. "

Then a big smile spread on her face before breaking into giggles. "Oh my gosh. Love the name and accent. I just haven't heard that name since I was a little girl. " "So you guys want some breakfast? I got cake if you want some. "Cathy said after controlling her laughter. "Sure. Better than what we had been eating lately. "Nick replied. Then we followed her inside the cabin. 

-???'s pov

Looks like they found a place to stay in for the night. I wonder what would happen if I just took the girl. 

「time skip 」

-Cathy's pov

Can it be him? The Nick that Red often told me that keeps escaping from him? I must be more careful now than ever before. "Cathy! Where are you? " Oh geez. Hopefully Shark won't find me. I decided to write a little clue for him.  I wonder how confused he will be. *giggles*

-Shark's pov 

This hide and seek game is so hard. Well actually, hard to find Cathy. I had found the others but we still couldn't find her. Wait a sec! Clue! Cathy might be in here or on the hay loft. The clue said: sit still look pretty. What the-  "Huge hoard coming!" I heard Cathy shout. Then she jumped of the loft and got a thing. She ran to the pastures and I heard her whistle. When I got outside, Nick, Ghetto, Monroe, Barney, and Sabre were heading to the zombies. Then something passed us and beat us there. It was Cathy on her horse Sugar. And she was riding bareback. There was a katana in her hand and a dog following closely behind. We caught up to them and helped kill the zombies. Cathy had gotten off her horse and it began kicking zombies a a distance. All of us were busy shooting and cutting zombies. "Shark! "Cathy yelled when I tripped over a dead zombie body. Another one was almost on me when it's head got sliced off. It was Cathy. "Back to back." she said as she helped me up. Then a loud shriek split the air. 

-Nonononono! We need to know who is the person or creature (wink wink) that shrieked. And.... I need help to decide who is '???'. I have two good choices, but you can add your own to the list in the comments. Ok. There's either the strangers or the one and only, Dr. Ross. Yes I'm going to put him in the story at some point anyways. I just want to know when. Plz leave an answer for me. Thanks. 😊

~🐴