Chapter 3

Sting's POV

I woke up the next day hearing the shower run I smiled then shook my head. The feeling of her resting on my back from last night was kind of still there and I liked it.

Once I was lost in my thoughts I didn't realize Yuuki walked out of the shower when I did it was when she was waving her hand infront of my face.

"Oi Sting-kun you okay?" she asked as she was drying her hair with the towel a bit
"Yeah just lost in thought ill go take my shower then ill meet you and Rogue in the lobby after" I told her grabbing my towel
"Okay just don't forget to meet us" she giggled then brushed her hair once she was finished she walked out

'You got no idea what you been doing to me when you walk like that or even how your hair falls the way it does' I thought to myself then went inside for a shower.

//meanwhile back at fairy tail\\

"Hey where has Yuuki been?" Natsu finally asked while sniffing around.
"She left" Master said as everyone gasp then went right to talking about Yuuki there favorite Dragon Slayer
"What do you mean she left?" Gray asked sad about her gone he liked her as a sister since they both were ice wizards even if Yuuki was a Dragon Slayer

"She left cause everyone was ignoring her now I don't mind you all being happy for ones return back here but she's been alone for so long where she just left and couldn't take it. we were supposed to be Fairy Tail we weren't suppose to ignore our nakama yet now that she is gone and you finally noticed I shall give you these" Master said as he handed out the letters to all of Yuuki's friends.

Everyones faces were either shock or sorrow they all regretted ignoring there dear friend Yuuki

//Back with Yuuki, Rogue and Sting\\

Yuuki's POV

I waited with Rogue on the couch in the lobby, we started to talk about most things we always did as we waited for Sting, once he came down we went to find this dark guild and bring it down.

As soon as we found it we took it down with ease after that we started to head back but stopped for a short break.

"I wonder what team we will have for the Grand Magic Games" I said then looked up at the sky

"I know Sting-kun will win for sure who ever he faces!" Lector cheered making me giggle softly

"I'm sure he can Lector" I said with a smile, in the corner of my eyes I saw Sting blush 'was it at what I said?' I asked myself in my head but then turned my gaze back to the sky.

"We should head back soon" Rogue said turning towards us, we both nodded and was on our way back.

Once we got back we went straight to a restaurant to eat we all joked around and it all made me smile and laugh. I haven't laughed this much in so long and it was thanks to my favorite Dragon Slayer Duo. well ever since I joined them for a lot of missions I we now became the Dragon Slayer Trio and the boys didn't seem to mind it since I was pretty strong on my own and well we all became best friends over the months I joined.

When I looked at my food I smirked and quickly took some whipped cream from my drink and put some on Sting and Rogues noses then me and the exceeds laughed.

"Sorry boys it was to temping" I said between laughs

"Oh so that's tempting?" Sting smirked then put some on my cheek
"Wah! hey! I was the only one that was suppose to do that!" I pouted which made Rogue chuckle.

After we got cleaned up we finished our food and headed back to the hotel. When I watched Sting walk inside our hotel room I pulled Rogue to the side and smiled.

"Lets pull a prank on Sting before we head back to the guild"