Chapter 8

Yuuki's POV

- The Next Morning -

I slowly opened my eyes only to see a bare chest I blinked a few times then looked up and saw Sting asleep right next to me 'W-What?!' I thought while blushing red I think my face was all red considering how close we were and that he wasn't wearing his shirt, I tried to get out of bed when I felt his arms around my waist I giggled softly then noticed the cloths I was wearing 'did he change me?! wait...he must of carried me here when I fell asleep....Sting why must you be sweet to me and make me fall for you more' I thought to myself but soon smiled faintly and gave his cheek a kiss.

When I finally could break out of his hold on me I looked around the room for my usual cloths which I had no idea where they were so I just walked out on the balcony and looked up at the sky, I started to think about what happened last night and frowned everything was fine like usual the boys and I were hanging out looking at things around checking a few shops out that pick our interest but when we ran into those guys who thought they could beat Sting and Rogue in a quick fight that's when everything went wrong, I don't blame the boys for showing how strong they are I mean that's them I just wished we left sooner so its not there fault.

Sighing I shook my head and tried to think about something else and well I got a bit distracted when I felt arms suddenly wrap around my waist and a chest press onto my back from behind, I turned my head a little and saw it was Sting he gave me a worried look before yawning I leaned back on him while placing my hands on his arms and Stings face nuzzled into my neck, as of this moment I wasn't shy like I was usually I was still upset to even be shy so I just let him hold me but a faint blush was seen on my cheeks which made Sting chuckle.

"Sting...can I ask you something" I asked then turned around in his arms surprisingly not breaking out of his hold my arms where now placed on his chest as I looked up at him. 

"You already did but sure" He smirked but held me closer

"Haha okay well anyways I just want to know why you changed me into these cloths....you didn't see anything you weren't suppose to right??" I asked raising an eye brow before looking away from him.

"Okay that was two questions silly and well I thought you didn't want to sleep in your usual cloths so I lent you some of mine and no I didn't see anything I wasn't suppose to so don't worry" He chuckled the placed his chin on my head

"Good cause I would of have to kick your ass if you did" I told him smiling softly while nuzzling into him

This moment was really making my heart beat fast and loud enough that im sure Sting could hear but he seemed nervous too since I was listening to his heart beat and I was the same as mine 'does he like me too??' I thought then looked up at him once he looked back at me I couldn't control my blush his eyes didn't hold the usual that always was able to see this time it held emotions that only he would show towards me or his partner Lector and some reason I thought it was Love but I couldn't quite guess yet.

I was thinking if I should tell him about my feelings cause Sting is always there for me and he knows just how to comfort me most of the time I mean how I fell for this guy is the more missions we took together the more our bond came to be but my feelings suddenly went up when he was always there for me, Rogue knows about my feelings for him and tells me to tell him when I'm ready but not too late since Dragon Slayers will have only one mate for the whole time they live, it got me scared when he said that cause if Sting didn't have feelings for me then id lose him forever....and that's something I didn't want.

"Hey Sting um...can I-" I was suddenly interupped when he spoke

"No wait let me tell you something okay?" He told me taking in a deep breath "I have loved you since that mission on taking down the dark guild your a sweet caring girl who has been through so much yet pushes past it all and stands strong sure there are times where you break down but im always there to catch your tears so I just wanted to let you know I love you so much and I just cant stand seeing you in this kind of pain" He added leaving me shocked and out of words.