Chapter 13

Yuuki's POV

I woke up the next day only to have to comfort Sting again it didn't take long for him to be okay but I knew deep down inside he missed Lector so much like the rest of us, but I knew it was my job to find Lector and get him back to him I didn't like how sad he was I was beyond angry with Master and HER yes I am that mad that I wont even say her name or id punch something.

Anyways as the last of the games were going I sneaked my way out of the place and began to look I let Shiro sniff a small cloth I once gave him and tried to see if we could find his sent but so far nothing I sighed while shaking my head then went right into the forest looking everywhere I could see 'come on Lector where are you!?' I thought while running around.

It must of been a few hours until we took a break I had to go fishing for some fish to restore our energy I didn't care how long it took I wanted to find our little friend Lector, sighing again I picked up Shiro and walked around calling out Lectors name but got nothing in return. that was until I saw a girl who seemed to look like a cat holding what looked like Lector smiling to myself I walked up to her once she noticed me she gave me a weird look.

"Who are you?" She asked holding the sleeping Lector to her

"I'm Yuuki I was looking for this little guy right here" I said pointing to him

"Oh I found him sleeping here" She said with a smile

"And who might you be?" I asked raising an eye brow

"Millianna" She said then giggled as she patted Lectors head

"Would you might brining Lector back with me....my uh mate misses his partner and I promised I would look for him" I told her while pointing at Lector

"Sure!" she smiled

As we walked back she hugged Shiro as well, so she likes cats a lot huh hehe well that's cool as long as she gives Lector back then everything is good.

When we walked back to the arena we saw Fairy Tail's new team we walked out once we heard Fairy Tail won the games once they saw us they moved out of the way and once Sting saw us with Lector he was shocked but I only could smile.

Sting's POV

I can't believe it...she really found Lector, I saw him open his eyes and look back at me with shocked eyes as well, the girl Yuuki was standing beside got down and put Lector on his feet I struggled to get to him.

''Lector!"

"Sting-kun!"

Once we got close enough distance I hugged Lector to my chest and cried while smiling my shoulder was getting wet a little so I knew he was crying too I whipped my tears away and stood up walking to Yuuki I pulled her into a hug while Lector clung to my neck gently I kissed the top of her head.

"Thank you....thank you so much" I told her wrapping my arms around her then walked out of the arena, I took her to a restaurant for our date I smiled and shook my head this is what I liked being here with her and our exceeds, I held her hand as we ate our food we chatted and laughed for a while and once we left the jewels for our food we walked back.

We met up with Rogue and then walked around but something wasn't right...

- Time skip (sorry I don't know what else to put so ill just explain stuff of fighting the dragons and all)-

Apparently Future Rogue came to stop from things happening that happened in his time so the eight of us Dragon Slayers fought the dragons while everyone else fought off the weird small looking ones and this was a tough fight people who weren't strong enough were badly wounded and tired the three of us were a panting mess while the dragons were barely even damaged, we were almost out of magic and Yuuki was just about there.