Chapter 6

Sting's POV

As our days passed with training we did get stronger but we mostly were goofing off and went to play in the near by lake splashing on another, im not sure why but Yuuki got us to join her in that little fun and surprising Rogue was smiling and laughing along with us. It was really great that we got a chance to laugh once in a while.

Anyways our guild headed out for the Grand Magic Games of course the team went in one cart but the others and I sat alone like usual, we all tried to get over our motion sickness, Yuuki was laughing at us or more like trying cause of how our faces looked I could say the same thing about hers but I was glad that she wasn't upset or anything anymore but what feared me the most is if we ran into Fairy Tail then that's when she might go back to being sad and fake smiling at us. It didn't take us long to know when she was faking her smiles I mean come on we helped her through everything.

As the train stopped we go out fast and sat on a bench trying to regain our strength but we didn't allow it to be shown in front of anyone unless it was just us so as we were waiting a while the guild went to there hotel we all were staying at. Once everything was back to normal 'well for most of us' I thought then carried Yuuki on my back seems like she wasn't still out of it yet.

When we were walking around as usual people were talking about the Dragon Slater Trio I guess some people from where our guild came to watch everything but some guys tried to pick some fight with us at this time Yuuki was fine so I let her on her feet and well Rogue and I showed them who were really was strong, Yuuki sighed with her arms crossed looking at the men laying on the ground she shook her head then rolled her eyes.

"Surely you could of not let there words get to you Sting-kun" She told me but then winked and looked around

"Ahh my bad Yuuki-san" I smirked then rubbed my boot on the guys cheek who was under me.

"Well we should head back I'm getting sleepy anyways" she said with a yawn that I almost had to hold in my blush because of how cute she looked when she is tired.

"Yeah lets head back" Rogue agreed then began leading the way soon followed by Yuuki and I that was until we heard a voice calling Yuuki's name which made her freeze right in her spot I could see her eyes widen while she stared at the ground in front of it.

Natsu's POV

Grand Magic Games were here and we were walking around just looking until a familiar sent came along it had to be Yuuki's! I know it is! cause that sent had left months ago and now was back but where was she??. I started to fun off ignoring the calls of my name and I looked all over the place. If this was Yuuki's sent then I know I found my best friend again.

As I walked around a little more I heard people shouting and a fight being on I walked towards a crowed but couldn't see so I crawled through there legs to get a better view of what was going on Happy was beside me dong the same and once we got to where it was all being crowded around it shocked me to the most. 'Yuuki....' s-she was there! but with two other guys and some exceeds.

I was really in a lot of shock that I couldn't hear what they were talking about, once the crowed went there was I stood up only to see her retreating back she looked a little different the past months that we didn't see her we missed her so much that we forgot about the missions and went on a search party to look for her and bring her back to tell her how sorry we were but we had no luck what's so ever but now she was waling away again so I took this chance to talk to her finally.

"Yuuki!!" I called running up to her a bit before stopping since I saw her freeze right in her spot she slowly turned her head and was shocked to even see me.

"N-Natsu...."