Chapter 11

Yuuki's POV

"What?" I said while sitting up then got dressed quick along with Sting after that we followed Rogue down the hall.

"Who is it?" Sting asked as we all ran to where it all was happening

"Don't know but I don't think they expect getting out of here anytime soon" Rogue replied behind us.

More stuff was happening and once we saw a guy nearly ram into us with a force he got hit in our eyes widen, but we snapped out of it and go to the lobby where all this stupidness was happening and it shocked me it was Natsu... w-what was he doing here?! I just got used to the fact of seeing him would hurt but it would hurt worse to see the whole guild tho it was just him.

He punched guy after guy who went right at him his face looked angry and he was looking for someone it seemed I just hopped it wasn't me cause I didn't want to go back and leave without Sting and Rogue and the exceeds being there they were all I had left as of this moment since I still didn't believe just yet that Fairy Tail was sorry.

"Where is she?! Wheres Yuuki?!" He yelled glaring at Master

"Boy what business do you have with one of my members" Master said looking at him...well mostly down at him cause of his size

"I am taking her out of this guild an back to mine!!" Natsu shouted at him with fire around his fist

"I'm afraid you wont be allowed to do that, so with that said leave!" Master told him

My eyes widen I forgot Natsu was strong so he could easily get inside but what shocked me more is that he was here for me, I saw the shocked faces on Sting and Rogue even our exceeds had small ones, Stings grip on my hand tightend a little but I looked at him and shook my head as if telling him I wouldn't go with Natsu.

He sighed softly then hid me behind him and Rogue all I could do was peek at Natsu from there shoulders but it was a bit hard since I was smaller then them, now don't get me wrong im a few inches shorter but I cant pack a punch, anyway besides that Natsu started to ignore what Master said and tried to look around the place for me, Rogue's cloak made it easier to hide me so I wouldn't be seen but it didn't mean my sent wouldn't.

"Give her to me now!" Natsu growled

"She doesn't belong to you guys anymore Natsu-san so give it up!" Sting shouted I guess Natsu knew where I was now

"I wont ever give up! I will get my best friend back to our guild if its the last thing I ever do!" Natsu yelled then walked out with Happy.

I stood there looking at the ground with widen eyes as everyone began to go back to there rooms to sleep I was a bit shaken up by all the events of meeting Fairy Tail again and now it was getting more and more moments along with them, jeez.... the games are gonna be hard to pull off for me if they continue to try to get me back like this....

"Yuuki-san?" Lector asked almost hugging my leg "Will you be okay?" He added, I smiled down at him and nodded my head

"I'm sorry he came just when things were going fine babe" Sting said with a frown as he placed his arm around my shoulders

"It's okay I got you guys so ill be just fine" I told him wit a smile

"Fro wants to help cheer Yuuki-chan up!!" Fro cheered while resting on Rogues shoulder

"You guys know I love you right?" I told them while smiling big

"Yeah we do but you love me more right?" Sting asked with a smirk

"Come on your my boyfriend I gotta love you most" I giggled wrapping my arm around him as we all walked back to our rooms

I walked to my side of the bed and layed back down after getting back into my sleep cloths once I got under the covers I told Shiro and Lector goodnight an waited for Sting, but I was so deep in thought that I didn't see him sip in beside me once I did I smiled and nuzzled to his chest.