Part 1- Falling

Me: Samantha, 18 year-old girl,wavy/curly strawberry blonde hair, hazel eyes and pale skin

Me: Samantha, 18 year-old girl,wavy/curly strawberry blonde hair, hazel eyes and pale skin. Size of your thumb. Has a dark blue hooded cloak on and has blue rimmed glasses.))

I find myself falling.....and falling and falling down a large hole. Until I suddenly feel a tingling sensation before hitting the ground, being knocked unconscious...

30 minutes later

I slowly open my eyes, and with a groan, I sit up with my hand on my forehead. I look around.....I couldn't see in great detail, being near sighted and all.... I look/glance around for my glasses..I finally spot them on the ground nearby. I lean and reach out for them. I pick them up, put them on and look around. Something suddenly occurs to me...how did i survive the fall?and......why is everything so BIG!?

I stand up quickly but the object i was on moved/bent, causing me to fall onto the 'actual' ground. I get up swiftly and look to see what i was on before.....

'wait is that...a flower?!'I think in my mind.

I look around, seeing myself surrounded by flowers...

"The flowers must have broken my fall"

"hmm.....i wonder..... where am I anyways?"i say looking around as i begin to walk, although i feel slight aches and pains on my body.

" eh it's probably a few cuts and bruises...i should be fine"I say walking through the forest of flowers

It takes about a half hour to make it through to the first room, where there's nothing but a single, smiling flower adorning the room. He doesn't seem to notice you at first, "...Where are they, they should be here by now!"

I see that the flower has a face. I barely managed to hold back a gasp. 'what the heck? okay this, has GOT to be dream now......right?' I think to myself.

The hood of my hooded cloak Is up, hiding my face. I look around to see if there is anything around for me to hide behind like a rock or something

Nothing to hide behind...