Part 23- A Sticky Situation

You wind up caught in it unintentionally,

*Come here, Dearie, I'd like to see you, haven't had a visitor in a little while.

You hear a voice, obviously feminine. Whoever this is has a light french accent, but... Where she is, it can't quite be said.

*. . . You're supposed to step forward, Dearie.

Obviously you can't right now, you're stuck at the moment.

*. . . Come on now, don't be shy, dearie.

Still can't move.

*Fine, fine... I'll come to you then.

A much larger spider lands beside you. She seems astounded upon finding you're tiny.

*Well... That explains why you couldn't come see me...

I feel my foot get stuck. I tug on my foot. I freeze at the sound of a females voice. It causes me to glance around, trying to see where the stranger's voice was coming from.....

I couldnt step forward like the voice asked......

I get worried when the said that they would come to me...

I make a startled noise when an 8 legged figure suddenly lands beside me. She looks at me and speaks, while I tremble with fright...... I desperately try to pull my foot away..... If I wasnt panicking so badly I would have remembered my hidden dagger and used it but I didnt....

*Hold on, stay still a moment, I'll free you, Dearie.

She reaches down, attempting to free you.

*Apologies, we weren't expecting someone so Small, we figured humans were a bit... Bigger. ^^;

My eyes widen when she reaches for me.... I tug, trying to pull free.....but i didnt account for my shoes......
I had pulled my foot out of the shoe....but in doing so I caused myself to stumble back and land in part of a web... I was really stuck now......

I struggle lightly..... I was so scared... What if she was trying to trick me.....to eat me? My hood hides just my face right now.

She pulls you out, freeing you,

*You need to watch your step in here, dearie, you'll wind up stuck.

I turn my head away, closing my eyes, as she reaches again.. My eyes were getting teary.I can feel her fingers touch my waist, pulling me out. I squirm lightly as im lifted up.

I hear what she says..... I slowly look at her as she is lifting me to her face. "H...huh? "I was confused as to why she was telling me this....

"I....im sorry to have disturbed you miss (miss spider lol)) I...I didn't mean to"I manage to say to her, nervously.

*Oh, it's no trouble, I enjoy having guests. You know, we had another human come through here. They were... Well, they were a lot bigger, but... Oh, nevermind. They haven't come around again, though, haven't seen them since they left. To be honest, I'm a bit worried, but... Maybe I shouldn't...

She trails off, spacing out a little it seems, lost in thought.

I feel relief wash over me.... "thank you miss" I say.

I listen to her talk about the human that papyrus was talking about earlier... I feel bad for being told by flowey about what had become of them.....

Her pet walks by, snapping her out of her trance as it hands her your shoe,

*Oh, Pardon. You may want this back.

She hands you your shoe.

*Don't mind Cupcake, their harmless.