Part 20- Showtime!

*Hmm?

He asks, curious,

*What is it, darling? If this is about repaying me for the dresses, that isn't necessary.

He brings his face down to your level to look at you.

I kiss him nose/face

He blushes brightly,

*O-Oh, that's what you wanted to do, I, um...

He looks closely at you,

*My, I've gone and forgotten to put any make-up on you, how silly of me!

I giggle. " there now we are even hehe"

" a..are you sure you can? S..since im small?"

*That doesn't mean we can't try, right?

"Right. Um.. do you have a magnifying glass or something?" I ask before giggling

*I don't need anything like that, my vision is highly advanced. Now, hold still, okay? Let's get started.

Scene missing: We're unable to show you the scene with Sam getting makeup on because of Budget cuts. ^^;

"O..okay.but no mascara please"i say, sitting on the blush container with my glasses on my lap. I close my eyes and sit/keep still

And with that he begins to work his magic

((Thats right ;) lol))

Timskip
TemSkip
Timeskip

I open my eyes once mettaton says he's finished. I look up at him."h..how do I look?" I ask shyly

> He smiles warmly,
*I think you look gorgeous, Darling, but turn around and look in the mirror, see for yourself!

Holding my glasses, I stand up and look in the mirror. I gasp slightly, putting a hand to my mouth...

" oh.my.Gosh mettaton! I look great!"I say as I glance back at him before looking at the mirror again. I put my glasses on. I turn around and look up at mettaton. "I look amazing, thank you so mettaton."

"I feel kinda spoiled/pampered.... I usually don't wear makeup except for special occasions. Which is kinda rare anyways."

*Good news!

He smiles,
*It IS a special occasion! Would you mind joining me for a moment?

H..huh? It is?" I ask, curiously, tilting my head slightly,
"S..sure I can but, what kind of occasion?"I ask as I come back over to him.

He offers his hand for him to carry you,

*You'll see, Darling. It'll be fine, you'll love it.

" oh, okay.i guess it's a surprise then." I say as I step onto his gloved hand and sit on the palm of it, although I was still curious about what it could possibly be.

He carries you into a dimly lit room, but from what you can make out, you can see lightstands, a few microphones, and... Hey, is that a camera?

Scratch that, SEVERAL cameras!

Its hard to make out.. But you can see the outlines of several monsters...

I have a confused look on my face. "What the..?"I say looking around.
I squint slightly

Mettaton gently puts you behind his back, before saying this:

*Welcome, beauties...

There's a drumroll, before all the lights switch on, shining down on Mettaton.