Part 13- Alone?

It wasnt the echo flower anymore... It was another voice...

I immediately recognize that voice I quickly turn, getting to my feet. I am on guard.

*Howdy!

Flowey pops up in front of you,

*It's been a while, huh? Gee, you haven't made much headway in your journey, huh? You haven't even seen the majority of hotland yet!

I step back. "heh...Y..yeah it has flowey. .....hey I'm allowed to take my time aren't I?" I ask, trying not to show worry or fear.

The nightmare from last night is threatening to come to the front of my mind....

*No one said you were welcome to stay down here forever either.

He replies.

Your right but no one said I had to leave right away either flowey"

*What if I told you there's a way to free the monsters?

".....im listening...." I say, not letting my guard down

I am still going to heed gaster's warning. I will keep my distance and keep my guard up.

I pick up my cloak from beside me and put it on, hood down. I watch him the whole time.

*The barrier can be shattered with seven souls. The king recently acquired the seventh, but doesn't have the guts to use them... If, say, someone were to convince him to use them...

*Well, I won't dwell on that, but it's nothing but good things for all of you.

"...... Hmm...... Whats the catch?" I ask

' some of it might be true but....I wont trust it all....I won't let him trick me again.' I think to myself

" and also... Why dont you? "

*The catch is,

He starts, dodging the other topic,

*The king is a tough nut to crack, convincing him will be hard.

I notice him avoid the topic.

"Okay then..... I have a question though... were you always like this?" I ask.

*Why don't we talk about something else. Like how close you and that smiley trashbag are getting.