Part 6- Guess Who?

I sit up and suddenly see a shadow....I gulp, slowly looking behind me and up.....

"Oh, h-hi Undyne!" Kid says

She sounds exited to see this new monster.

*Hey, Kid... Hey, what kind of monster is your friend there?"

I felt so intimidated by the monster standing above.

I quickly slides down, onto his chest. I see an escape route ((tall grass or whatever it was)) just incase I need to run. 

I slide down his side...

Long story short, Undyne figures out you're Human, and has a spear pointed at you.

( Suddenly, you can hear Bonetrousle playing in the background Papyrus to the rescue

( Suddenly, you can hear Bonetrousle playing in the background Papyrus to the rescue. XD )

I quickly run towards the tall grass. I run in a zig zag so she would have to adjust the spear.

"UNDYNE, STOP! "Pap runs up, standing between you and Undyne.

"Outta the way, Papyrus, That tiny human is mine!"

I trip and curl up fearing the end.... but I uncurl when I hear papyrus. I open my eyes to see papyrus infront of me.Papyrus blocks her view of me. I notice that there is tall grass right behind papyrus. I get up.

I quickly take advantage of her not being able to see me and go into the tall grass.

As Pap continues to argue his case to Undyne, Kid gets up, slowly sneaking after you, whispering

"Hey, Sam, I can help you escape."

I hear the tall grass rustle as kid comes. I flinch, thinking it was undyne... But I am reliefed that the voice was kid's.

"Y...you c..can? How?"I say

"While papy has her distracted, hop up on my head, I'll get you outta here!"

O..okay"i say. I wait for him to lower his head

He lowers his head for you

I quickly climb on and hold onto his spike, trying the hide/duck down behind it.

As soon as you're steady, he runs, careful not to jolt you too much

I hold on, glancing back

Undyne glances past Papyrus,

"Hey! Kid, come back here a second!"

"Uh-oh!"

Kid takes off at full speed, Undyne soon chasing after, with Papy chasing after her.