Part 17- Robot

I jump slightly, looking in the direction of the voice.And then soon after, the bursting open door. I quickly jump,  before im seen, down off the side of the bed that is against the wall. I am now hiding under the bed.

*Ooo, what have we here?
Mettaton reaches under the bed,

*M-mettaton, I wouldn't-

*Aha!

He says, laughing triumphantly as he pulls you out,

*Alphys, you never told me you had made another figure, this one looks so lifelike, it moves on it's own, even!

*M-m-mettaton, c-careful, that's not a figure, t-that's an actual human.

*...
Mettaton stares in disbelief, looking at you, then to Alphys, then back to you.

I hear the voice and gulp. I look in the direction of it and see the giant gloved hand. I yelp when im grabbed. I try to stay still, hoping he would put me down....

...

I gulp. 'Why alphys ....why did youhave to say thaahat....'i think in my mind.

I gulp when he looks at me....my face is thankfully hidden

*Alphys, um... Here, you may want to take them back.
He says, not knowing your gender or name just yet. He hands you back to her.

*M-mettaton, w-when was the last time you visited your cousin?

*Oh, Blooky? Yes, you're right, it HAS been a long time, hasn't it? I may as well stop in and say "Hi".
He then leaves the way he came.

I breathe a sigh of relief when im given back to alphys...

'blooky?...wait, he's was related to Napstablook!?' I think in my mind.

I watch him leave.

I look at alphys. "he's Napstablooks cousin?"I ask

*Y-y-yeah, he is. S-see, he's not just a robot, inside of him is a g-ghost.

"O..oh. Thats pretty cool... But why doesn't Napstablook have a robot suit?" I ask, curious

*H-he never came to receive one.

Oh...But why? It seems really cool....and he could do alot with it.."

*H-he's just never done it. M-Mettaton's been asking him more and m-more frequently, but he's not came here for one.

Oh.....why not have mettaton take it to him?" I ask

*I-I haven't actually m-made one yet... I-It takes time, and I'd prefer it to b-be made to his specifications.

Oh...I see....well it's his choice I guess and he will chose when to come." I say

*I'm h-hoping h-he does soon, I-I already h-have some designs I-in mind that I want to s-show him. A-anyway, I-I need to get those notes, I-I'll be back in a second.

Alphys then leaves, presumably to get her notes.