Welcome to the Book!

Hello. I see you've stumbled across my 'preamble' of rambling.
Be warned, it's gonna get... a little weird.

^SVTFOE REFERENCE!

Hiya! Call me Monicoz! I run this joint of weirdness and it's all uphill from here!
This is my book of randomness! I started Wattpad in August (2016) and I got kinda hooked.

Some Random Facts:
• I'm a lefty! Everything I draw/write is with my left hand, though I use my right hand for a few other things.
• I've got a cat named Jack and a dog named Nibbles. (Both are female)
(Update: Jack passed away 12/20/17)
• I also love to roleplay and I am a fangirl, if you haven't noticed already.
• Drawing is my passion, and I hope to be an animator or something along those lines in the future.

On This Account:
• The majority of my writings are fanfiction and art books (since my own stories are not friends of plotlines) and I try to work on them and make them as good as I can.
• I try to keep things PG to PG-13, so yeah.
• I'm gonna try and make some friends! Yeah...!

Anyways, I hope you readers will read on! I don't update too much because I'm flooded with homework, but, who isn't?

Updated: 2/3/18
—Monicoz

Since August of 2016 I have matured a bit and fixed my grammar a tad... I'm still up for the things listed above, however.

Also, my list of fandoms has gotten a bit bigger. Darn Wattpad only limits me to a certain amount of characters so I will list them in another section of the book somewhere. Anyway, that's it.