Well, It's February 2019 Now.

Hello once again, my fellow readers! If you're reading this, it means you haven't given up on me!

So yeah, I've disappeared for a few months. Why? Well, read on!

Summer 2018 and so forth

I've done a lot more stuff in the summer that pertains to the stuff that I'm trying to achieve (future-wise). For instance, I've spent time with family, hung out with friends, and had some fun. That doesn't necessarily mean I'm growing tired of you guys! It simply means I've had other things to do outside of Wattpad. 

Back to the Writing Situation

I've hardly written a thing on Wattpad since probably the beginning of 2018 or earlier! I dunno if any of you guys actually read my old stuff. Honestly, it's been ages since I've written a fanfic. Mostly, I come up with dead-end plots or never get my ideas out there or start writing a fanfic and grow tired of the plot. Sorry to disappoint on that! However, I am planning on being more active on here once I have time aside from the work that I do daily.

Now

I know this is a bit contradictory to the last statement, but I may take up writing again. By writing, I mean fanfics. 

The Roommates idea is still currently dormant until I come up with an actual idea for a comic or an actual plot. So.... yeah.

Some of you may have read The Olympian Strangers, which came out around 2016. Obviously, I haven't touched it in ages, eheheh. But it appears it's gaining more reads...? And, since I've decided to reemerge from my hiatus of sorts, I want to know if any of you want me to continue it? I could try and dig up the plotline from the recesses of my memory and continue the adventures of feline Percy and Annabeth, since some of you seem to enjoy their adventures. :3 

If I do continue the story, it may be different since I haven't written it in over 3 years. My grammar and dialogue has certainly improved but the plot may differ. (I haven't delved deep into the Percy Jackson fandom in ages... nor the Warrior Cats fandom.) Let me know in the comments what you guys think about this!

That's all for now! Thanks for reading!

-Monicoz, February 2019