How to Make a Mary-Sue OC!!!!!1!!!

In this chapter (which no one should read under any circumstances), I'll be writing about how to make a Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu. It's easy enough that anyone can do it! (But why would you)

Design
Mary Sues/Gary Stus have the best designs like ever! Rainbows? Throw them on!! Long, wavy hair? Throw it on! Unnatural clothing that's way too expensive and unrealistic for you? Throw it on!
You gotta make your OC completely beautiful and much better than old Harry Potter over there. Lightning bolt scars are so last season. You gotta give your OC perfectly flawless skin, the best height, beautiful hair, and whatever you can to make those other "original characters" totally jealous!!!!1!!!! Tails, animal ears, and wings are the perfect accessory and are highly recommended. Make them have at least three pairs.
Don't forget about their voice!!! Give them the perfect voice. Like Justin Bieber and Miley Cyrus combined. That perfect.
Go for flawless. Flaws can be thrown over the bridge.

Personality and Backstory
Give them a great backstory! Or make them related to/marry a canon character (for fan OC's)!!!!1!
Perfect ex) Parents died (boohoo), [Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu name] was orphaned and sought to kill the person that killed their parents. Luckily, [he/she/zie] came in contact with a large sum of money and was the wealthiest person in the entire world! [He/She/Zie] could touch a single thing and know how to use it and actually solved world hunger and convinced aggressive countries to make peace. Boys/Girls swarmed [Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu name] even though they were shy. They somehow made the presidency of every school club and made the Dean's List so many times that they were sent to Harvard! Eventually, the person who killed [Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu]'s parents was killed but the parents somehow actually survived! Everyone lived happily ever after.
The best personalities are contradictory, unoriginal, or contradictory and unoriginal (whatever those words mean)!!!1!
For example,
Does your OC hate people but always somehow ends up making friends with everyone? Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu perfection! Is your OC beautiful/handsome and attracts literally everyone? Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu perfection! Is your OC super smart and super strong but doesn't like it? Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu perfection!
Screw originality when it comes to this. Make them OP as heck! Reach for the stars!

Powers
In a Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu's world, there is no such thing as a weakness or a flaw. (Flaws=Originality)
There are a few examples when giving your Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu powers.
1) Make them OP. At least 5+ powers. Make them "the Most Powerfullest Most Bestest Most Awesomest Fantabulous" hero/heroine ever!
2) Make sure they can defeat anyone else's OC in a battle. You cast lightning curse? I cast counter-lightning curse since I'm immune AND can control your magic AND can use your lightning against you! I can actually just kill you with a snap of my fingers.
3) No training required. Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu's are naturally born with complete control over their powers. They can control all the elements, break the limitations of physics as well as the sound barrier, and are smarter than Steven Hawking and Albert Einstein combined!1!!! Not to mention they are also naturally better than an average human. They're pretty much a god.

And that is the guide to making Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu's! Hope you enjoyed this! Please subscribe and hit the like button!

(But seriously, I cringed while writing this whole thing. If you actually enjoyed this and tried to keep a straight face, tell me so in the comments. I'd love to hear your Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu's as well as your opinion of this chapter!)