Random Fandom Update

Greetings all! Tis' I, your good friend Monicoz, here with another completely random update!
Today's Topic:
Literally just fandom ranting.
Hope you're ready!

WARNING: SPOILERS AHEAD!

Voltron: Legendary Defender
Okay, Voltron season 5 is apparently not coming out Valentine's Day, but March 2nd. I'm still very excited and I really want to see a few things in the season. For instance:
-Finding the real Shiro (the one that's in the castle looks like Buzz Lightyear, not my son)
-Keith and Hunk with more screen time
-Lance flirting with alien girls. It's just funny
-Pidge and Matt doing weird things together
-Coran being fabulous
-Allura maybe socking Lotor in the jaw?
-Coran hopefully not taking drugs this time. I mean, Coran. You're who knows how old and you decide to take drugs. Space drugs.
-Hunk cooking stuff
-A return to the space mall
-DA REAL SHIRO
-Finding Keith's mom
-Finding Keith
-Keith
One of my friends thinks the next season will either be great or terrible. Personally, I'm not entirely sure and I just wanna find out.

RWBY
Bro. The RWBY S5 finale was pretty intense. I love knowing that there was an epic battle and that the team is all back together (finally)! I still think Cinder managed to survive. And I also think they have to find all the Maidens too, somehow. Hm.
Also, Taiyang and Raven's reunion is gonna be pretty strange....

ASOUE
A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS SEASON TWO IS COMING OUT MARCH 30TH!!!!!! AHHH I'M SO EXCITED!!! I believe they are gonna do The Austere Academy, The Ersatz Elevator, The Vile Village (?), and The Hostile Hospital. (I haven't seen any pictures from filming of #7 so I'm on the fence about it) I hope this season will be as good as the first one.

New shows that I watched
So my family and I have started some new shows...
One is brand new and is on TNT and the other is on Netflix.
The one on TNT is called "The Alienist" (I think it's TV-MA) and it takes place in 1898 NY.  Kinda gore-y at some points.
The one on Netflix is called "Turn" and takes place in 1776-1778 in the colonies. (Might be TV-14) It's about the spies for the revolution. (There's this one British character you learn to love to hate. You'll know him when you see him.)
They're both very good and addicting! I recommend them highly.

Anyway, that's all for now. I shall update soon!
Monicoz out!
(2/3/18)