2

Anthony POV*

I woke up to my moma calling my name from her room. I slid on my Nike slides and walked two doors down opening the door up. "Yes mama ! I heard you all the way down there" i said.

"I know boy now go cook me some food" mama said.

"I'll have Amber bring you some holdon"

"NO !i don't want her or that little bastard child in my house"

"Ma I respect you in all but that's your grand baby yea Amber had him at 16 but she's stepping up and ain't begging you for shit you should be proud"

"No FUCK her she left me without nothing when she had that baby she stopped coming over every day and everything" mama said.

She so damn selfish ! And since she wanna be selfish , im about to be selfish too. Because I be cooped up in this damn house me and my daughter all day everyday. I picked my iPhone 6 up and called the old folks homes. "Apple tree senior housing how can help you today" the secretary said answering the phone

"I was calling to see when is Bernese Johnson room is going to ready for her to move in ?" I asked.

"It's been ready for going on a month now"

"How come i didnt get a phone call or anything?"

"We have been calling and there was no answer"

"I didnt get them calls"

"Well we do transprtation" the lady said. "We can have a van pick her up in a hour"

"That would be great" i said.

"Ok have nice day"

"Same to you" i said as we hung up. I started getting her things together.

"Boy did you call the old folks home to come get me" mama asked.

"I had too" i said. She started looking sad and down. "Aww mama its the best for you and me"

Tears was falling down her eyes. I now regret it but its the best for both of us. I dont really enjoy life taking care of her. I am 19 and i really just got out of highschool last year. I also have a 2 year old daughter to take care of. "I promise that i will be up there everyday to see you" i said. She did not respond.

I heard horns outside. I thinks thats them. I went to the door. My mom live in a one floor house so i didnt have to go down any stairs. I let the people and i showed them to the room.

Amber POV*

I am getting ready for tonight. I have to go pick up my son in a few then we going to the market with Raven. She actually going to drive my trunk so we can go. She have a little honda coupe. Well its only her.

An unknown number popped up on my phone. Imma just answer it. "Hello?" I said.

"Hey maa this Adrien" i heard my son say.

"Arent you suppose to be learning and who phone you calling me off of?" I said. I dont understand why a 5 year old have a phone. My son no better not to call me during school unless its an emergency.

"We at recess and this my friend phone"

"Is this an emergency?"

"No but can Melvin come over to stay the night?" Adrien asked. He know my answer. I be wanting to say yes but i work at night and i dont wanna leave to much on Raven.

"Uh uh"

"Please maaaa , you always say no"

"I will let you know when you get out of school baby"