10

Meleeyah POV*

Today is the baby shower. I really havent been talking to Anthony like that. If its not about the baby them its just be hi and bye. He be busy with other girls and his daughter.

I did the babyshower by myself. Its not gonna be big and not a lot of people not gonna be there. I only passed out like 25 invitations. Im just trynna save money so i can get a nice apartment for me in the baby. I only have at most 2 months.

Amber POV*

Me and Adrien wrapping the gift that we got Meleeyah and Anthony. Its a crib. Raven helped me get it because she know i need to save so i can keep the house together.

Im 3 months pregnant. I still have a long way to go before i can work again. I really hope i have a girl. "I have a question" Raven said. I looked at her. "Is it Josh baby?"

"No , it gotta be Deons because i never did anything to Josh" i said.

"Again he locked up while you pregnant"

"Right , im not tell him tho" i said. "I dont want nothing to do with him anymore"

"I wouldnt neither"

"I wanna move before he get out of jail"

"You got about 6 years"

"Ok"

"I wouldnt move tho" she said. "I would get a restraining order so that he wont bother touching ya property or he wanna go back to jail"

"Ok" i said. "You know i am so done with relationships and i only been in 2"

"Sounds about right" she said. We had finished wrapping the gift and i put it against the wall by the door. I sat on the couch and looked at the cartoons Adrien had on tv.

"Mommy can i call uncle Anthony to see i can hang with him today?" Adrien asked.

"No baby , he busy with the babyshower" i said.

Anthony POV*

I was able to get my mom out the old folks home today. She going to the babyshower. It would have been something if she wasnt there. 

I got her in the car with me. We on my our way to pick up Imani. Even tho my daughter mother is going to the babyshower , i still wanna get my daughter.

I pulled up at Imani mother (Zoe) house and got out. She met me at the door with Imani. I got Imani and went back to car.

Amber POV*

Amber POV*

Im ironing me and Adrien clothes for today. I pulled out my heels to wear also. I rarely wear sneakers.