6

Amber POV*

I didnt go to work but i am going out with Josh to get my mind off of that. Anthony got Adrien so Raven having company.

I just got out of the shower and i started brushing my teeth. I then went in my room and did my make up. Something slight. I then started getting dress. I put on some jeans with a crop top and some Christian Louboutin heels. I also put my leather jacket on just incase its cold and some purfume. I changed purse to match what i have on. I grabbed it when i had everything in it and went downstairs.

Raven was sitting on the couch. "See you later Ray" i said.

"Igh girl , have fun" she said. I walked out the door and got in my car. I called Josh and pulled off.

"Hello" he said as he answered.

"I am on my way" i said.

"Ighh baby" he said. "See you when you get here"

"Ok" i said. We hung up.

I pulled up at his house and saw him standing at the door talking on the phone. I got out started walking towards the house. He saw me and came out the door. I waited for him at the end of his walk way. He got off the phone and got to me. "Whats up" he said as he put his arms out for a hug.

"Hey" i said. I gave him a hug and he hugged me back. I liked the fact that he didnt touch my butt. 1 point. We went to his car and got in. He didnt open the door so he gets no points for that. We pulled off.

"What time you gotta be in the house?"

"What you mean? Im grown" i said.

"You gotta work tonight right"

"Im not going tonight"

"That means i can have you for the rest of the night?"

"What you mean by that?"

"You gonna chill with me for the rest of the night"

"We will see"

"My homeboys wanted me to go down to ya workplace for a couple hours"

"Today?"

"Yea , after we finish but if you chilling with me then im not gonna go"

"Its free lap dance tonight for 15 mins"

"Forreal?" He asked. I nodded my head yes. "I might slide through there" i laughed. He cheap as shit. "Aint nobody getting money from me tonight"

"You are" i said. "They gonna try to convince you to stay longer"

"If you was gonna be there then i would pay you"

"O i wasnt gonna be included in that"

"Why not?"

"I do nothing for free"

"I hear that" he said. We pulled up at the movie theater and got out. We went inside.

Adrien POV*

Im at Uncle Anthony house. We playing the game together. Imani playing with her dolls in front of us. Its a girl here still. She sleep tho. Her name is LeeLee. Well thats what she said i can call her. I think she staying the night at Uncle Anthony house for a long time because a lot of her stuff is here.