16

Amber POV*

My new born Aiden is a good baby boy. Meaning he doesn't really cry at night but in the morning that's whole different story but still i think he a good baby.

The whole week Q has been helping me, which really helps me out more. Raven been out more than usual I think she's seeing someone which is good because who ever got her glowing makes me happy to see her like this.

Anyway like i was saying , Q has been staying over here more to help me out with Aiden even tho this is not his child he helps me. He brings his daughter over now and then and she's so cute to me. she likes being under me all the time it's really adorable. Right now she's helping bake cookies while Adrien and Q are playing the game. "Okay sweetie want to help me mix the batter" I asked her

"Yes Mommy please" she answered giggling. I wanted so hard to explain to her that me and her father haven't gotten that on level yet but that would just ruin her mood so I just let her call me that for now.

"Very good baby girl" I said as she mixed the batter with me.

"Mommy I want to show Daddy" she said 
running into the living room going to get Q to see the cookie batter mix. When she did that I went upstairs to check on Aiden who was sleep so peaceful in his crib that was in my room.

After that I went back downstairs and saw Q and Adrian, helping Mariah out with the cookies then she put them in the oven. "Mommy we're finished With the cookies " she said hugging me

"Okay baby girl, how about you and Adrian go play in the living room" I said pulling out of the hug with her. They ran in the living room.

"Okay she's calling you Mommy now " he said laughing

"Hey that's not funny and besides I think your daughter thinks we're on level two" i said. "That pretty girl is really growing on me and I think I like it"

"Okay I'll talk to her before I take her to my mom's house " he said playing with my fingers

" I want you to talk to her but then again I don't want to blow her vibe with calling me mommy and Everything cause I really like it " I said looking down at the ground

"Amber I think your over thinking all of this okay just calm down and breathe baby girl" he said hugging me.

"Okay" I said hugging him back.

I went upstairs and got everything I needed for work and put it in my bag. I then went downstairs and saw Q sitting on the couch with Adrian and Mariah saying tickle time. While their giggling, their little hearts out. "Mommy help us" they said while laughing.

"Aww okay my little babies" I said running to them to play save them

"Uh uh that ain't fair" Q said as I got them out of his grip and we started to attack him. "Okay Mercy.... Mercy.... please Mercy" he semi yelled while laughing.

"Okay babies, let him go" I said as we all let him go. I all give them hugs and kisses on their foreheads Even Q. He doesn't get special treatment.

"Nah that's not a real kiss Mama" he said pulling me over to him more

"How, you don't get special treatment" I said giggling hiding my smile.

"I know but I want a real one" he said kissing me with his soft juicy lips. Damn that was a good kiss.

"I have to go work okay" I said walking out the door telling them bye. I locked the door behind me and got in my car drove off while listening to Pie by Future ft Chris Brown.

Its something about Q that i really like. He really has this vibe. Usually i dont have men in my house around my sons but i can trust Q. One main reason is because he have a pretty little daughter.

I pulled up in the garage and got out with my bag. Its been a while since i been here. I went inside and went straight to the back with the girls.

Everybody was happy to see me when. They wanted to see pictures of Aiden so i showed them. "He so cute" they said.

"Thanks" i said. I started getting dress. I heard my name being called to go on stage. I went out there and started dancing. I feel like a rookie that know everything about this.

Q POV*

I wonder what club Amber work at. I dont know why she dance. I should help her get into school.

I really like her and i think my daughter like her too. She probably dont mind me helping her getting into school. I can help her with her sons. Anything. I dont want her to be dance and she have 2 children. That dont seem right.