3

Meleeyah POV*

I am out , late working. I sing. Im not singing today because its my first day. I dont really like working late at this club but i really have no choice at this point. I am late with all my bills and plus im pregnant.

About a month ago i was at a party with my homegirl

About a month ago i was at a party with my homegirl. I hooked up with this boy and it was a one night stand. I was really drunk because i dont usually hook up like that. I dont remember the boy name or anything. Well i would know what he look like if i seen him. I been looking for the boy but i havent found him.

Anyway im watching the dancers perform. This one girl was dancing look so familiar. I really seen her before. I dont know her personally but i seen her. I put my hands in my pocket. I forgot i had this picture in my pocket. I pulled it out. Bingo. I recognized her from this picture. I should go talk to her. I continued to watch her dance and when she got off stage i went to the back. "What sre you doing back here?" Another dancer said , not trynna let me through. "Dancers and workers only"

"I work here" i said.

"I have not seen you around"

"Im new" i said as i saw the girl i wanna talk to packing her bag as if she was leaving.

"Mhm , im not letting you" the dancer said. I dont wanna start no trouble so i just backed up and started walking down the hall. The girl i wanted was walking the opposite way then where i was going.

"Excuse me , Excuse me" i said as i ran towards her. She stopped and turned to me. I pulled the picture out my pocket. "I found this picture of you in my pocket"

"Thats weird" the girl said as she looked at the picture. "How you get this?"

"I remember being at this party and this boy i had hooked up kept dropping it so he asked if i can put it in his pocket" i said. "We both forgot about it so i had it"

"Weird"

"And i am trying to look for this guy because i am 1 month pregnant by him and i really really need help"

"What did this guy look like?"

"It was dark so all i really remember is that he was lightskin with curly hair"

"Hmm" she said as she pulled her phone out. She showed me a picture and was him.

"Yes its him" i said , sounding excited.

"Thats my bro bro"

"I really need to talk to him"

"What time you get off?"

"In a couple hours"

"Here take down my number" she said. I pulled my phone out and she gave me her number. I texted my name to her. "I will ask him about you and then let you know"