14

Amber POV*

Im up getting Adrien ready for school. They have like field day today so i put him on some play clothes instead of his uniform.

After i got him ready i got dress. I put on some boyfriend jeans with a dressy shirt and some heels. I did my hair and everything. We then left.

We pulled up at the school and i got Adrien out. I gave him a hug and a kiss and he ran to his class. I got back in my car and texted Q.

Me: goodmorning , im at the school

Q: goodmorning , im pulling up now

Somebody had pulled up in a custom mercedes benz in front of me. Q had got out of it and let his daughter out. She ran to her class. He have a nice car. I didnt pay attention to his car yesterday. He came to my car. I put my window down. "Hey" i said.

"Whats up , we going back to my house so i can get dressed" he said.

"Ok" i said. He walked back to his car and i put my window up. We pulled off right behind each other.

We pulled up at his house and got out. He looked right at me. "You definitely look good" he said.

"Thanks" i said with a smile. We went inside his house.

"Make ya self at home while i get dressed"

"Ok" i said as i sat down on his couch. He gave me the remote to the tv and then went upstairs.

Adrien POV*

We outside doing sitting in the grass waiting for the gym teacher to give directions. He waiting for the other classes to come out i think.

We doing class vs class so my class is blue. We have on the blue jerseys. We got to pick first since we was out here first.

3 Hours Later*

Amber POV*

So I'm here with Q , sitting down , eating in silence. It was kinda nice in some way. He was fine. He looked like he had a background or a story to tell. I could tell he was getting nervous around me. I kinda thought it was cute.

He took me to a little breakfast shack called Lola's Hawaiian Place. It was nice to be somewhere i haven't been before. I insisted that I pay half of the bill for our meals before we order our food. But he said no.

Q had broken the silence by clearing his throat. We looked at each other. His beautiful light brown eyes and damn they were sexy. This guy was mysterious and I was loving every second of it. "So Amber does a beautiful woman like you have a story" he asked.

"Maybe Q" I said. "How about you?"

"Yeah but I'll save that for later"

"Me too"

"Okay let's play a little game"

"Okay but I'm not fond of games"

"Why not?"

"Because I been to hurt a lot, so what game"

"21 questions" he said smiling

"Sure" I said smiling back at him

"Okay I'll ask first"

"K go ahead I'm ready"

"What's your favorite color?"

"Blue and yours?"

"Green" he said. "Your turn"

"Damn we gotta go get the kids" I said as I looked at the time. "They are about to get out school" I started getting up.

"Shit your right " he said getting his money out and paying for the food. We then rushed to his car and pulled off. "You might as well ride down with me so they wont be waiting out there by themselves"

"Ok" I said as I looked at him. Yall know I was a little iffy about saying that because I don't like my son around my male friends really. But he right if we go get my car they gonna be waiting out there.

We pulled right up to the school in like 15 mins. Thank God It wasn't any traffic or anything else because we made it right on time. We both got out the car but we went different ways because his child is in another class.

I got to Adrien. "Hey ma" Adrian said as I got his book bag.

"Hey baby let's go" I said. I got his folder out and started looking in it. We was walking back to Q Car. He was coming too. We reached the car at the same time. His daughter so pretty. I really want a daughter.

Anyway I introduced Q to my son and he introduced me to his daughter. Its only right. Mariah and Adrien already knew each other. We got in the car and pulled off.

We pulled up at Q house in 30 mins. We all got out. I got in my car and drove off. We went straight home.

I was tired. The date with Q was fun and peace. He such a gentleman towards me.