8

Amber POV*

I got up and started doing my morning routine. I have a doctors appointment this morning and Adrien have a dentist appointment so i didnt go to work last night. While im out i have to go pay all my bills so i can stay on time. I have to go deposit money into my account so i can pay it. House , electric , water , car and cable.

After i finished my morning routine , i woke Adrien up so that he can start his. I started counting my money out while he was doing that.

Adrien POV*

I finished my morning routine and went in my mom room. She was counting money and writing. She had a lot of money. "Adrien go find something to put on" she said.

I got up and went in my room. I dried off and put my boxers on. I then put on some clothes. I put my new balances on and went downstairs. I fixed me a bowl of cereal.

Meleeyah POV*

Im at work about to leave. I had got a DNA test and the baby is Anthonys. I cant wait to they determine the gender. I really dont care what i have.

Amber POV*

Me and Adrien just walking out the door. "Mommy can i sit in the front?" Adrien asked.

"Yes" i said. He had got in and i fixed the seat for him. I had got in on the driver side and pulled off.

We pulled up at the clinic and got out. We went inside and i checked in. Paid my co-pay and waited to be called. "Amber Green" the nurse called me. Me and Adrien had got up and went to the back. She checked my vitals and put me in a room. There i waited for the doctor.

My doctor had came in and started checking. "Whats the problem?" He asked.

"I eat something and it come back up and my stomach been hurting" i said.

"You pregnant?"

"I shouldnt be" i said as i looked at him crazy.

"You wanna get tested?"

"No"

"You sure?"

"Im positive that im not pregnant"

"Ok but them symptoms sound like pregnancy symptoms"

"You know i can get tested"

"Imma send you down to the lab to get blood work done"

"Ok" i said. He walked out the room.

I hope im not pregnant. Imma have to stop working for a while. Thats not good. No work mean no money. My doctor had came back with a paper and gave it to me. "Have a good day" he said. Me and Adrien walked out.

We got to the lab and went inside. It was nobody in there so we went straight to the back.

After they did blood work we wenf upstair so that i can take Adrien to his dentist appointment. Its all in the same building so its not like we had to really go anywhere.

Now the dentist is crowded. I hope these people are walk-ins because my baby have an appointment. Appointments always has the first priority.

I started filling out the paperwork for them. As soon as i took it back they called us back.

Josh POV*

Im just waking up. I did my morning hygiene and went back in my room to chill. I got my phone and called Amber. She didnt answer but she texted me.