5

Deon POV*

Im out with my homeboy. We smoking , drinking and much more. "How you like being home with ya girl?" He asked.

"Lifes great" i said. "She let me hit like everyday"

"Damn that is great" he said. We continued to do what we was doing. He then showed me something on his phone. I looked and it was pictures of a girl who is being exposed. I started looking through the pictures because this girl body really look good. I then realized that it was Amber. Im fucking pissed now. Why the fuck is she even dressed like that and why is she even with other niggas.

"Who the fuck exposed her?" I asked. He looked for me and it was a nigga name Keyontae. "You cool with this nigga?"

"Nah i dont know yo" he said. Imma look in her phone for more details. Imma find that nigga.

Amber POV*

Im on my way home from work. Im also talking to Josh on the phone. "When you gonna let me come over?" He asked.

"I will let you know" i said.

"Ight" he said. "What you gonna do when you wake up in a couple hours?"

"Make a run" i said.

"How about after that?"

"I dont know , why?"

"I can take you out"

"Depends on where we going"

"We can go get something to eat , go see a movie or something like that"

"Surrreeee we can do that" i said. "What time you want me to meet you?"

"Just call me when you finish doing what you doing"

"Ok that sounds good" i said as i pulled up at my house. "Imma call you then"

"Ight" he said. We hung up. I got out my car with my bags and started going to the door. A car had pulled up with all this loud music. I stopped and looked because i need to know who this is. Deon had got out of the passenger seat and the car had sped off. I had a mug on my face.

"Fix ya face" Deon said as he came over.

"Yall brought that loud ass music over here and its too early" i said. We had went to the door and i unlocked it. We went inside. We went upstairs and went in my room.

Deon POV*

Imma get her. "Let me make a call on ya phone" i said.

"Who you calling?" She asked.

"My PO" i said. She unlocked her phone and gave it to me. She then walked out the room. I looked through her messages and searched for Keyontae. An unknown number popped up and i looked through them messages. I found his address but i continued to look through the messages. People pay her to come to them. Performing. O hell no. I think she a stripper. I wrote the address down and went over to her purse. I got her keys and walked out the room. I went downstairs and walked out the house. I got in the car and put the address in her car gps. I followed it.

I pulled up at the nigga house and got out. I knocked on the door. He took his time getting to the door. As soon as a nigga opened the door. I knocked his dumb ass off. I dont even know if its him but who ever it is got knocked the fuck out. I just left after that. I got in the car and pulled off. I went back to my homeboy house.

Amber POV*

This boy really erky. I cant take my son to school because he got my car. Raven gone so she cant take him for me. I dont like keeping my baby out of school. I called Anthony and he answered. "Hello" he said.