Chapter 2

"Sarah, Sarah can you hear me"
"Mammy" is all she could muster.
The doctor looked worried, but, who wouldn't worry about telling a 3 year old that their parents died.
"I'm sorry Sarah, but, your mammy and daddy have gone"
"Where"
"Nobody knows, because you see, we dont know where you go when you die"
With that the girl burst into tears screaming for her mother and father. It took many nurses and doctors about an hour and a half to calm her. Molly was in the same state in the room next door.
                                                                                            *
"Excuse me ma'am, but we found a girl that meets all your criteria, well, all but one"
"Interesting, who is she"
"Sarah Crehan, a three year old girl with an above average level of intelligence, great resilience and she is very resourceful."
"But she has family i assume"
"Um...well...her parents died in a crash but her and her sister survived, there is no extended family fit to help them. Only problem is her sister is a twin and they are very close. They also have a friend who meets the criteria but he has a full family so he's out of the question."
"I see, do you think it will be hard to separate the twins"
"We are not sure, she is only three but they have a strong bond so it is impossible to tell"
"Okay, bring her in and we'll do the tests and see if she wants to stay"
"Yes Ma'am"
"Thank you very much for help Miranda"
"Oh, it is no trouble at all ma'am, thank you"
"No problem, see you later then"
"Yes, good bye ma'am"