Chapter 4

The car pulled up outside. It was a black Mercedes that looked like it cost about a billion euro to Sarah. A tear formed in her eye. She was about to leave it all behind. Five years ago she thought she was just gonna go to school and learn how to use google. Wow she was so far wrong, not only did Sarah not go to school, but she was taught how to be a hacker, the enemy of the Internet. Why though. So she could help the Irish government a long way into the future apparently. This meant that if a guy bombed somewhere, she was on standby to help hack the mans files, data, text messages, phone calls and bank transactions. Surely, they could have trained an adult to do the same thing right. Well, they could easily have. But Sarah would be an extremely valuable player. Befriend a suspects kid while hacking at the same time. Then, when she grew up she could do the hacking. She'd last longer than anybody else. But she had learned all she could, and at the age of nine, she had a better level of intelligence than most forty year olds. So now she was going to a new home with her sister Molly. The family was rich, which meant they could easily provide all Sarah needed for her hacking. And set her up for the future.
Although she was leaving a life behind, she was glad to start a new one with her sister. She would live close to James as well. But, she would now be pretty much the alternative to the F.B.I or MI5 for Ireland, and she was just one 9 year old kid.
"Sarah dear, the car has arrived"
"I know"
"Sarah, I'll always be there for you"
With that she burst into tears. She ran over to the woman whom she now called her mam. When she thought about it more she realised she was about to lose a second mother.
"I got you a parting gift"
"It's okay, you don't need to..."
"Yes I do, you've practically been my daughter"
"Thank you"
"Come on, let's go and see it"
"Okay"
They walked down the hall and down the stairs. When they reached the bottom Sarah saw two smiling faces looking at her, James and Molly.
"James, Molly" she said as they hugged each other.
"Wow, she did well" James said, looking up at the president.
"She did, didn't she." She replied.
"Did well at what?" Sarah asked clearly confused.
"You didn't seriously think these two would be your present, you did well to make the impression that this was all you wanted and expected.
"It is all I wanted"
"It's not what you expected though, now is it"
"Not really" Sarah said breaking into a grin.
"Come on then you three, let's go get the real present"
That's when Sarah became the most confused. They walked outside and got into the car. The car drove off and entered Dublin's Inchicore.  It drove on through Dublin City and onto the M50. Sarah sat in the middle of the three back seats with James and Molly either side.
"Now" Molly said, which made Sarah look at her.  When she did this, James tied a blindfold ont her head.
"Agh, what are you doing"
"You'll see when I take this blind fold off you"
"When's that"
"A half hour at most."
"WHAT, A HALF HOUR!
"Yeah sorry about that"
"Take it off"
"You'll ruin the surprise"
"Fine, I won't take it off. This better be good."
They drove on for about fifteen minutes before the car came to a halt. But, Sarah couldn't take the blindfold of yet. James and Molly linked there arms around hers and led her across an even surface. There was a lot of noise around them. Sarah was then led up some stairs made of metal. James and Molly then sat her down on what felt like a couch. There were a few footsteps then blindfold was lifted off.
"Surprise!" Molly and James shouted.
"Where are we" Sarah asked as she looked around
"Your on flight 678-423-B7, on aerohalk 60 mark2. Today and for the next fortnight we'll be flying around the world making 3 stops in different locations, each holds its own little surprise for you. I'm your captain, John Meres and your co-pilot is Mark Reynolds who will arrive soon."
Sarah took a second to process the information then simply said "oh" clearly flustered by it all.
"Better surprise than us Sarah" Molly said, laughing.
"Definitely" Sarah smirked.
"Alright you three, strap in for take off"
"Okay" they said in sync.
They all strapped in and prepared for take off. The 'aerohalk 60 mark2 was a spacious and luxury aircraft. There was ten seats fitted like a normal plane at the back that reclined for having a nap. There was couches around a small table in the middle and at the for was a bar. If you went down a slipway either side the bar you came to the toilets. The men's were down the left slipway the women's down the right. If you kept going past the toilets you came to the cockpit. Although Sarah couldn't see it apparently there was a bedroom through a door at the back.
There was a crackle over head.
"Please make your way to the back of the lounge room and strap into the seats there. Please refrain from exiting those seats until you're told otherwise and prepare for take off. Thank you"
There was a roar from the engines and the plane started to thunder down the runway. It lifted off. As it did Sarah noticed James was in the middle of herself and Molly and was holding both there hands. Sarah didn't know about Molly but this was her first ever flight. It clearly wasn't James'.