Chapter 26

Sarah pulled a handgun out and fire down at the stage. She had aimed for James, but missed by inches. James and Ella. now had there guns out. Before they fired James warned Ella about the recoil. They then realised they couldn't fire randomly for fear of hitting others. They could do nothing but point threateningly at her.
"Wow James, you've really come a long way haven't you. From liar, to task force leader. well done. Well you know what I've always liked to  say, In life there's only ever one outcome, only one thing is certain...Death."
"I lied for you, because I love you, you were everything to me. You used me, and that's on you. These people don't deserve this, think about what you're doing.."
"Oh I have. Now,so, this is the girl I've heard all about, the one who believed you when no one else would. It's funny James, it seems everyone you love, dies."
Bang! Bang! Bang!
Three rounds were fired.
Two body's hit the floor.
Sarah's and Ella's.
Josh, Ali, Rebecca, Matthew and Cara ran to Ella. James told them to apply pressure to the wound, to clot the blood. As he shouted this he ran up the stairs towards Sarah, noticing all eyes were on him. He looked down at her.
"Please James, help." She said weakly.
"Why should I help you."
"Because I'm the only person you ever loved that you'll have left."
"If Ella doesn't live, you won't either."
Sarah smiled evilly. James let his guard down as she closed her eyes, he bent down to check her pulse.
Bang!
James fell down the stairs. He had been shot in his lower abdomen. Rebecca, josh and Cara stayed with Ella as ali and Matthew ran to help James. They never made it.
"Ah ah ah, naughty naughty." Sarah said as evil as ever
Bang! Bang!
Ali and Matthew slumped to the floor. Then she fired at Rebecca, Cara and Josh. All three hit the floor. James could see this happen, He remembered sarah's comment from earlier. In life there's only ever one outcome, only one thing is certain...Death. Then he realised that Sarah was right everyone he loved would die. Well, he'd loved her once, so she had to die. He worked up just enough strength to lift his gun.
Bang!
Sarah fell to her knees. She was dead.