Chapter 12

James squinted as he walked off the plane, it was cold, very cold. He looked over at Sarah, she looked cold too. He offered her is jacket but she said she was fine. Jolly took him up on his offer though and James had to stand there in the cold.
Sarah walked down first, followed by Molly and James. The had to walk slowly down the wet, metal stairs for fear of falling. At the bottom of the stairs, a red carpet extended out about 15 meters. At the end was the U.S. President, Barack Obama. Along the sides of the carpet, stood U.S soldiers who made a guard of honour.
Sarah looked at the guns and had a flashback to the moment she killed the innocent man in Hawaii. She had to hold in the tears, to make sure she looked good in front of the president. Sarah had no idea why she was here. As much of an honour as it was, there was no reason. In Hawaii, she was helping Five-0, but she could hardly help the US president.
"Welcome Sarah, I have heard so much about you. I'm very grateful for the help you gave to the Task Force in Hawaii."
"Thank You"
"And you must be James and Molly. I have to say James, that was very gentlemanly of you giving Molly your jacket."
James smiled, "thank you. I'm cold now though."
"I'd say you are. Now, Molly, I've heard about your efforts to protect animals, that is very noble of you, especially the phase you used, 'I put an animals life before mine', very noble indeed"
"Thank you so much."
"No problem, now sarah, I have been told you were an amazing and courageous young warrior for five-0, so I thought to myself, I need to meet this girl, so I got in touch with your handler, and my good friend, the president of Ireland. She said it was no problem at all. Now, I'll talk more later, but, it's getting cold out here. Let's go."
The children followed the president to a row of black cars. The children and the president got into the middle car. It was very spacious and comfortable, unfortunately, Molly refused to sit in it, because the seats were leather. The president sorted this out by putting a thick towel over the seat. Molly wasn't completely satisfied but she at least sat down.
About 10 minutes into the ride, Sarah heard gunfire and when she looked back, the car behind them had crashed. Molly and James looked as white as ghosts. The president also look pretty scared. A few seconds later, there was a shout. Mr. President, please exit the vehicle to be taken for assassination. Sarah had to think fast.
"You go out, then when they turn around, I'll jump out and take them, there is two of them and they're driver." She said to the president.
"Your a very quick thinking girl." The president complimented.
He then stepped out and was taken by the two men. Sarah jumped out and, as quick as you like, had the two men dead. The driver tried to speed off, but, sarah shot at the wheels of the car and it ended up tumbling down a hillside. The president turned in shock.
"Wow, that was truly astonishing, I owe my life to you Sarah."
"It's okay."
"It is now, since you've taken out all the criminals."
"That would be, all, but one." Said a man who was clearly carrying a broken leg "Now, this little girl is going to put her gun down and come towards me.
"Please don't, take me, she has her whole life ahead of her. I'm just a half finished president."
"No, you can go, they made me drive them, they said they wouldn't go to the cops about my human trafficking if I did. Anyway, gun down little girl, the walk towards me, slowly."
"Okay" Sarah said, hardly able to breathe. She knew what was to come.
Sure enough when she got close enough, the man grabbed her. He tied her to a lamppost, and...

Warning
The following parts of this chapter are graphic, please, if you are a reader under the age of 13, stop reading. Thank you

...he started to pull down her trousers. Sarah felt like crying, but didn't, she knew the man wanted that. When he had her trousers off, he threw them down the hillside. He said that she could get them if she wanted, but sarah knew it would kill her. Sarah was unfortunate, she had matured quite early and already had to wear bras. The man took advantage and too, her jumper and t-shirt off. Sarah was left in her knickers and bra. The man then ripped off these and left her naked. What happened next was too upsetting. All Sarah would ever say about it was 'rape'. The man then left.
The president ran over, and helped her untie the rope that bound her to the lamppost. Sarah realised she had no clothes. The luggage had gone ahead and the rest of her clothes were at the bottom of the hillside, with a car. At this stage sarah did cry. The president got her a thick towel, like the one he used for Molly's seat. Sarah wrapped it around herself and walked back toward the car. She was still in tears.
There was silence in the car the whole way home. The president drove because everybody else had been killed. James and Molly sat in the back. Sarah rode up front, clutching her gun, ready for another onslaught of rapists and terrorists.
As they pulled in to the White House the soldier at the security desk looked concerned.
"Sir, where's your convoy?"
"All dead, I would be too, if not for this girl here. Sarah took out the assassins and had to be raped to protect me. She is a true hero. You know, Private, your a great soldier, but not even the best soldier could in America can compare to this girl here, and as you well know, America has the best soldiers in the world."
"Well..."
"There's that little cheek I heard about, she's just an amazing person private."
With that, the soldier saluted Sarah and the car rolled to the front door.