Chapter 16-3 years later

Molly heard a knock on the door. She opened it to find James standing there suitcase in hand.
"I got kicked out,man I stay here"
"HaHa, come on, I'll put your suitcase in the car."
"What time are we leaving at."
"Leaving here at 1:30, Flights at 3"
"So how long does that leave us."
"Maths isn't your strong point is it?"
"Not really no."
"We have about 1 hour."
"Cool. Where's Sarah."
Molly's face sunk. "Where is she usually."
"Oh right ye"
Molly and James walked down to the basement where sarah had her server room along with about six computer monitors. Sarah always had them on. As James approached, he could see that on the first monitor there was a mass of complicated mass of words and symbols that James had seen sarah use before when she was hacking. The second monitor had the same code as always that sarah said was a 600 layer firewall specifically designed so that if someone tried to trace her hacks she would have enough time to block them off. The third monitor had 6 logos on it. Sarah had said that each one represented an agency that she may need to contact fast. James could see the CIA, The FBI, MI5, The Irish Police (An Garda) and two others James didn't recognise. The fourth monitor ran her Xbox, the fifth ran her playstation and the sixth ran everything else.
"Hey"
"Hey, you ready."
"Ready for what"
"Um...we're going on holidays James."
"Oh right, I thought you meant for something else. Ye, I'm ready."
"Good, come sit."
"Why."
"Do you have anything better to do."
"I thought we should play Xbox or something, pass the time"
"Why, it's not like you can win." Sarah said, a smile cracking across her face.
"Molly you're with me"
"Let's go then. We'll use my room. GTA, five deaths and you lose. Yeah." Molly said
"Right then, you're on. I just hope you both are ready to be schooled."
"You wish sarah, oh, btw, you gotta use my laptop."
"WHAT!!!!! No!"
"Yeah, no hacking allowed "
"Fine, what room do I have to use then."
"The bathroom."
"Seriously."
"Yep, it's the room with the least technology."
"Okay, can I use the one with the chair.".
"Fine."
"And no using cheats."
"Sarah, you're the only one who can ever remember that amount of button pressing. Don't worry, we won't be using cheats."
"Okay then"
After an hour of shootouts and car chases, Molly and James prevailed. They beat sarah by one kill.sarah had been playing very tactical, trying to find the best places to hide that they would come past, this worked for the first two times but James and Molly got her back and levelled the game. After that sarah went on the run. Unfortunately James and Molly laid a trap. They parked they're car at the Side of the road and waited for sarah to pass them. When Sarah passed they ran down the hill. Sarah followed but James and Molly had laid sticky bombs on the parked car so when sarah passed Molly detonated them. Unfortunately Sarah managed to kill James before she died. This made it three a piece. Sarah went on the run again and yet again got caught in a trap. Sarah dropped a bomb from a plane at Molly and James's hideout.  The fourth kill came from a dog fight. Both planes went down but Sarah's ploughed into the tallest building I'm the game whereas Molly's plane had open sky to fall through.

"Molly, Sarah, James, it's time to go."
"Okay mam"