Should We Meet?

Zayn's POV

This girl. Oh my God.
She's something
How can one just know that I'm Zayn when I said I'm Nyaz and she doesn't even know me? What the hell man! She's smart, damn smart

But I should be thinking about Perrie. She must be crying. I mean, I didn't actually want to break up with her. She's beautiful and intelligent and all I look for in a girl. But maybe, just maybe, she's not the one.

But now that I'm single, maybe I can ask Iris out?

Oh who am I kidding? She would obviously have a boyfriend. I mean, either a girl is not beautiful, if she is, then she's dumb. If she's intelligent as well as beautiful, she's got a built up hottie under her hand. Or an overprotective brother and father. Or a bitchy attitude.

I know Iris would just have a boyfriend. It's obvious. I bet my ass that she's pretty and she's intelligent. So she would obviously be having a boyfriend

*Poing*

*

She Knows (how??) : Hey Nyaz

Me : STOP. CALLING. ME. NYAZ.

She Knows (how??) : Writing that way doesn't even make your point sound stronger. Instead, it makes it look like your mobile has asthma

Me : That's plain rude, girl!

Rude! : Wanna play something? I'm so bored that even boredom left me because I bored it.

Me : Wow, you sound more bored than me!

Rude! : That's because I am!

Me : Okay Okay! So, uhm 21 truths?

Bored gal : Is that game made up by you, not even a minute ago, from 21 questions?

Me : Kinda

I knew she's smart : Okay! So how do you play it?

Me : Uhm. I ask you a question and answer it for myself. Then you answer it. Then you ask and answer and I answer

I knew she's smart : Uhm, what?

Me : You ask and then we both answer. Then I ask and we both answer. Got it?

She's not : Yeah

Me : Okay. I start. What's your age? 23.

sHe : 1 year and 2 months

Me : You're supposed to answer honestly

sHe : You didn't mention that :/

Me : I thought that was obvious -_-

sHe : 22

Me : cool

sHe : Do you love me? Yes, I do love myself

Me : If I get to cuddle, yes.

sHe : I wanna squeeze your cheeks

Me : I know I'm cute

sHe : Let me complete my sentence. I wanna squeeze your cheeks..to death.

Me : *-*

sHe : So, your turn

Me : Nah, it's boringg

I'm just so bored : What do you wanna  play then Mr. Malik?

I'm just so bored : Or say, Mr. Kilam

Me : Ugh, when are you gonna end with the backwards name thing?

I'm just bored : Uhm, maybe soon or maybe...Never!

Me : Ugh, I hate you.

Me : What now?

Never Say Never : Should We Meet?

Never Say Never : I mean, if you're free.

Me : Yeah, um. Kinda. I'm in Los Angeles actually...

Me : Uhm sorry

She's Gonna say "what!?" : What!?

Me : Just mispredicted the small w :/

Almost : What the froggy frog?

Me : You're so innocent, I just love it :)

Innocent Bish : I know that! It's okay! By the way, you're in Los Angeles. AND WHY IS THAT?

Me : I kinda had to. You know. I had a contract. And the album release. And media forcing me with some girlfriend. It's just stacking up on my brain. I don't even want a girlfriend now. And a fake one is my least favourite option.

Innocent Bish : Oh okay. Sorry for that. I, uhm, didn't know that actually. Yeah so, sorry.

Me : Nah, it's okay. I will be coming back to Bradford in a week.

Innocent Bish : Really? That's GREAT!

Me : Yep! So we're fixing this right now. We'll meet at my house or yours?

Innocent Bish : Mine. Let's not tell anyone for the time being that you know me. So just sneak out if possible, without cameras at your back.

Me : Okay. At what time and what day?

Innocent Bish : At 3 P.M., Tuesday. Lunch at my place. Fine with you?

Me : Finer than anything.

Innocent Bish : It better be.

Me : Okie Dokie

Innocent Bish : So, let's talk later. I mean, I bet you didn't go to Los Angeles for texting me, did you?

Me : I could have but I didn't ;) I'm actually in a VERY boring meeting. They are talking about Global Warming due to music or something like that, I really don't know.

Innocent Bish : Woah, I feel sorry for you.

Me : Yeah. So bye, we'll talk tomorrow maybe? Or tonight if you're lucky.

Innocent Bish : Wow, that made a dirty picture in my mind.

Me : Haha, nice to know that you are influenced positively by my existence!

Innocent Bish : Yeah yeah, whatever. Bye!

Me : Hahaha bye sugar

Innocent Bish : Don't start with the sweet things' name. Sugar, sweetcakes, cheesecakes, lovely, beautiful, candy, honey etc. I will start suffering from diabetes!

Me : Lol, I'll save you! I'm Spiderman!

Innocent Bish : Oh you wish you were anything near to as hot and amazing as Spiderman!

Me : I know I'm the God and I'm better than some gross spider!

Innocent Bish : YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!

Me : I totally did

Me : You there?

Me : HEY?

Me : WHERE ARE YOU?

Innocent Bish : You said goodbye Lol

Me : That so wasn't funny! Bye!

Innocent Bish : Haha bye!

*

She's just plain rude!

But, actually, she said true. She's so sweet, naturally that anymore sweetness might even lead to diabetes.

Just so simple and fine. And most importantly, just so real. Nothing fake. Not even a bit.

-------

Phew, that was more than 900 words!

Vote, Comment and Share! :) X

Leave feedback if you think I can improve it in any way. Thanks!