Flights, Disguises and Last Name

Zayn's POV

This situation was getting on my nerves.

I hate when some situation is out of my control. It's just so annoying.

I stare at my phone, trying to figure out what happened to Iris.

After pacing back and forth for almost 25 minutes, I decided to fly back to Bradford.

I wanna know what the hell happened to her.

I quickly called my manager and asked him to prepare a plane for Bradford as soon as possible.

"Why?" He asked.

"Uh, well, personal reasons. Safaa is not very well." I lied.

"Okay, uh, one second. Yeah, your flight will be ready in 20 minutes, Zayn. And keep in mind boy, do not talk to people on the flight. We couldn't arrange a separate plane for you right now due to security reasons. So be at LA airport in 10 minutes or you'll miss your flight."

"Okay Bye." I said.

"Bye."

I quickly got my shit together and drove to the airport after fixing a blonde moustache and beard and putting on a cap along with sunglasses.

They can bring my clothes and other things so I ignored all the other stuff except my phones and laptop.

After I reached the airport, which took around 5-10 minutes, I quickly saw my bodyguard standing there. He handed my the ticket and I rushed to board the plane.

After sometime, the plane landed in Bradford. Thankfully, nobody recognised me during the flight.

I took a taxi to her house from the airport directly.

When I reached there, I rung the bell. A man in about his mid-40s came out. His eyes were red from what seemed like crying.

"Yeah?" He asked, very politely.

"Uhm Sir, I'm your daughter's friend and can I please talk to her?" I asked.

He stared at my face, doubting. That's when I realised that I still hadn't removed my disguise.

Shit.

"Yeah, she's not here right now. You can talk to her later" he said.

"Sir, please. I flew from LA to here just to meet her. It's very important"

"She never mentioned you." he said, his voice hoarse.

Protective Father, I see.
But obviously, I never saw myself in this attire so how could she?

I decided to choose the most appropriate way. I removed my disguise except the sunglasses.

"Sir, I'm Zayn Malik. Your Daughter and I met almost a month ago. I live here, nearby. Almost a lane away. I need to meet her now, please."

His mouth formed an 'O' shape.

"But-"

"Sir, please. I beg you" I cut him off, pleading.

"Okay. I'll trust your story. She's at St. Luke's Hospital."

Oh my God, did something happen to her? I hope not.

"Sir, is she fine?" I asked worriedly.

I might need an ambulance soon too because I could've a heart attack any second now.

"Yeah, her mom" he replied in a whisper, a tear running down his eye.

Oh.

"Uhm, sorry" he apologised.

"No sir. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

He shook his head and smiled a bit, as if trying to suppress his pain.

I apologised again and then, left for St. Luke's Hospital. I hope she remains strong.

As soon as I reached there, I asked for her name.

"Iris?" I ask.

"There's no such patient" the receptionist replied.

Obviously. Her mom is the patient, not her.

But I don't even know her last name!, How am I gonna find her.

That's when I spot her. She was talking, more like arguing to a doctor while crying, as well if she knew that doctor.

She looked exhausted as well as angry.

And before I knew, the word was out of my mouth.

"Princess?"

-------------------

GUYS, NOW THIS. STORY RANKS AT #495 OMFG OMFG I LOVE YOU ALL!!

THAT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!

THANK YOU ALL SO SO SO MUCH!

Vote, Comment and Share! :D Xx